VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE

Congrats!

A long awaited gem! :)

awol9000 wrote:hopefully 2000- 3000
Except for perhaps Omnisphere, rarely do I like to see thousands of patches in a synth. I would rather see just a couple hundred EXCEPTIONAL patches personally. Looking forward to a demo of Dune 2 when available. :)

Over on their Facebook page there is a video teaser for it, check it out. Looks really cool, and I noticed 4 MSEGs :)

That intro reminds me of Riven! Nice teaser.
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

Love it!

Well made teaser with great logo animation, soundwise I hear it will be a great synth! Interface looks clean and modern, fantastic!

Congrats to every one involved, I also like the fact that it's still called Dune (2).

Heh, then I must be the only one that doesn't like the GUI (providing that is a 3D rendering of the real thing) :)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

colour scheme looks a bit JP-ish. Sound demos are very nice :)

Richard_Synapse wrote:It's finally finished! We're assembling all patches now and update the website. Since at least one magazine has the news coming early May there won't be any further delays (not another month anyway).

We think it's our best synth yet and hope everyone will give it a try :)

Richard
I'm sure it's going to be fantastic. Congratulations guys!

ragout wrote:Love it!

Well made teaser with great logo animation, soundwise I hear it will be a great synth! Interface looks clean and modern, fantastic!

Congrats to every one involved, I also like the fact that it's still called Dune (2).

Where are demos and videos. I just visited synapse website - no track of that picture or any logo animation - what am i missing here?

Where to look?

edit: nevermind...found it on facebook which i visit twice a year...

I hope for some sound demos here, or on Synapse's website, for the people (like me) who don't like FB. :P Picture looks great though.

A shameless screengrab, trying to get a peek at the controls :D

Last edited by Numanoid on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

I think it looks great and very nicely laid out. I am curious about the MSEG, LFO and other modulation sections any screenshots/demos of that somewhere?

chk071 wrote:I hope for some sound demos here, or on Synapse's website, for the people (like me) who don't like FB. :P Picture looks great though.
Relax, you don't have to sign in to check the demos :D

dentnile wrote:the MSEG
Seems to be a major feature as 4 of the dedicated pads are for them: MSEG1, MSEG2, MSEG3, MSEG4

I expect this will be displayed where the keyboard is, so users can switch quickly between these windows pressing the pads.

Numanoid wrote:
chk071 wrote:I hope for some sound demos here, or on Synapse's website, for the people (like me) who don't like FB. :P Picture looks great though.
Relax, you don't have to sign in to check the demos :D
Actually the pure visit is too much for me. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT! :x

Return to “Instruments”