Native Instruments Reaktor huge sale - Reaktor 6 on the way ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reaktor

Er, don't have it… always wanted it… Now I have it!

:band:

cheap Reaktor is a great way to crossgrade to Komplete 10.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

electro wrote:cheap Reaktor is a great way to crossgrade to Komplete 10.
It's a step on the way, full price for Komplete is 499 and crossgrade from Reaktor is 399, so no money will be lost with Reaktor at 99 :)

isn't it $250 during that annual sale?

very very tempted to do this. when is this good till? the fact this purchase qualifies you for crossgrade pricing is what makes this the deal it is. Now you are one step closer to having komplete just need to gather $399 more and it is mine.

Can reaktor player load instruments from the library and play them for a limited amount of time? If so I can test it out to see what is waiting inside somewhat. I have zero time to build my own.

You can't beat Reaktor including Monark for that price so I'd just get it.

Later on when they have a crossgrade sale to Komplete 10, hopefully there will also be a new modeling project included from the Monark team.

GAK in the UK still have the Komplete crossgrade for £169 so I believe (check this yourself people! :)) you could get Komplete 9 for ~£260 with this deal.

Just a head's up that I think the $99 price is only through the 28th.
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

electro wrote:You can't beat Reaktor including Monark for that price so I'd just get it.
I have monark and free Reaktor player. Is there a benefit to having full Reaktor (specifically with respect to monark)?

Question for Reaktor fans: I don't feel like I'm lacking any standard production tools (esp synths) currently. What am I missing out on by not having reaktor?

So Monark comes with Reaktor then? It's not separate? That's a killer price.

DubLifeSD wrote:So Monark comes with Reaktor then? It's not separate? That's a killer price.
I know that Monark comes with Komplete, does it come with Reaktor as well?

ghettosynth wrote:
DubLifeSD wrote:So Monark comes with Reaktor then? It's not separate? That's a killer price.
I know that Monark comes with Komplete, does it come with Reaktor as well?
No, all those ensembles like Monark, Molekular, Razor, Prism and more are seperate products for the player version. You can resave them in Reaktor and modify them to your liking.

A good price, but I still don't want the service center on here.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

A slightly OT question here.....when you buy an ensemble for Reaktor (i.e. Prism) from a private party, where do you download the product once you have the serial number?

I briefly looked for it at NI's site, but didn't find it. :help:
Thanks!!
Make music :harp:

StickyWicket wrote:A slightly OT question here.....when you buy an ensemble for Reaktor (i.e. Prism) from a private party, where do you download the product once you have the serial number?

I briefly looked for it at NI's site, but didn't find it. :help:
In some case you can't download it from the NI site, you need to get the file/disc from the second-hand vendor

Even files I have got from NI, like their x-mas giveaways are not backed up in my NI profile, so with no backup of my own, I'm lost

Return to “Instruments”