One Synth Challenge #86: Sinnah by NUSofting (Penguinfromdeep wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sinnah

Congratulations!!! BTW "(dq)" means disqualification? Because of what?
yzcoruhT

I blame my low score on the brevity of the submitted piece. This month's will be more substantial.

U-o wrote:Congratulations!!! BTW "(dq)" means disqualification? Because of what?
They didn't vote

DruMunkey wrote:I blame my low score on the brevity of the submitted piece. This month's will be more substantial.
It was definitely too quick. :hihi:

Congrats Penguin and Taron!

I'll forgo getting a prize this month.

Congrats to the Winners :party: and Well Done to the rest of you :tu: :clap:

Well done winners :clap:
(And congrats to everyone else, a challenge with only 5 winners wouldn't be half the fun :D )
:evil: I love the Golf Scoring Idea, lol
I agree with Action Cat that the more 'leftfield' synths generate some really interesting challenges to listen to, Sinnah was awesome and thanks again to the Dev too :hail:

Congratulations to the winners - well deserved - awesome work folks. :clap: :clap: :clap:

As usual I find myself at the halfway point :hihi: Thanks to those who gave me some high marks, much appreciated. :tu: Will try harder next time. :phones:

Cheers,

dB

Congratulations! I'm really impressed with the sounds you squeezed out of this one. :clap: And I'm really suprised, I really didn't think I would get such a high place so thank you so much for voting and commenting :) I'll pass on a price this time.

So many interesting tracks, so different...
I hope to make better next time!
Congrats again to everyone :clap:
Last edited by Julian Ray on Mon May 16, 2016 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wow, just 1 or 2 points away from another top 5 finish... so close... now that I've done this once I must do it again! I'm addicted to the fame, the groupies camped outside your door, the fast times and easy life of a OSC top fiver.
...but it only lasts a month. then you fade into obscurity and the drugs start to take their toll. suddenly people don't seem to care anymore. unless you can do it again, and again, and again...

but seriously folks, congrats to the winners, awesome stuff there :tu: and to everyone else, some pretty awesome stuff there too!
and thanks to everyone who liked my track, 6th place is wayyyy higher than I was expecting to finish!
a second top 5 would be nice though, last time got me my first ever costs-real-money synth (i know, right?),
and now I want to get it a friend...

Some good news for those soundset lovers and top 5 winners! :party: :party: :party:

Ridan is offering the choice of any 1 of his soundsets. Even if you've passed already, you can give this one a shot - consider it a separate prize. PM me your choice or mention it here if you want.

Soundsets here

BJ, i think I'll take a sound set: Dark Prairie if it's available

camsr wrote:Taron how do you do that pitchbending? The drums sound great.
Huh, I totally didn't see that post, sorry about that! :oops:
In MuLab you can put a multi envelope module into a pitch generator module, which create pitch bending data.
It all ends up being ordinary pitch bending modulation, but the control is of course much nicer. :hyper:

:shock: HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT SET OF POSTS :violin:
Thank you VERY much, wow...tied for 1st? :hyper:

You guys rock, and- oh- Sinnah freaking rocked! It still will grow some more, but what a debut this little beast had with this fantastic month! It's been an utterly inspiring little synth that stunned with few controls, forcing one to improvise, but maintain the focus on the things that matter. It's pitch behavior is absolutely unique, allowing for some glorious solo sounds and strangely natural moments all around.

Congrats to everyone in the top 5, but to everyone in this round for it's been a special one! :tu:

Oh, and if Diversion is still there for the taking, I'll want that! 8)

Return to “Instruments”