Xhun Audio LittleOne : version 4.x Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
LittleOne

fup4000 wrote:Sorry if this has been said.
But the presets keeps resetingwhen trying out one for a min or two
Then when you go to the next one it resets to the default
Thanks
Hi fup4000,

sorry I didn't understand: you select any preset, than you wait for 2 minutes without touching anything, and the synth automatically loads preset 1 ? (WLCM - Inside Analog Realm) ?
bruno @ Xhun Audio || www.xhun-audio.com || Twitter || Instagram

Hi Bruno,

Just wanted to clarify what I meant by a couple of my bug report issues:

- When I said, "saving a project reverts patch settings to whatever preset patch you had loaded as a basis for your modifications," what I mean is this:

* Instantiate LittleOnev3 in Cubase 6.5.
* Load one of the LittleOne presets, call it "Preset X".
* Modify this preset.
* Save the Cubase project: Immediately, LittleOne reverts to "Preset X" without user's modifications.

When I said, "when reloading a project, the patch loaded seems to be off by one position," I mean:

* Save the Cubase project.
* Close the project, then re-open it.
* LittleOne now is on "Preset X"+1 (or -1?) preset position. This one doesn't always seem to happen with all patches.

Any questions, let me know.
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote:Hi Bruno,

Just wanted to clarify what I meant by a couple of my bug report issues:

- When I said, "saving a project reverts patch settings to whatever preset patch you had loaded as a basis for your modifications," what I mean is this:

* Modify this preset.
* Save the Cubase project: Immediately, LittleOne reverts to "Preset X" without user's modifications.

When I said, "when reloading a project, the patch loaded seems to be off by one position," I mean:

* Save the Cubase project.
* Close the project, then re-open it.
* LittleOne now is on "Preset X"+1 (or -1?) preset position. This one doesn't always seem to happen with all patches.

Any questions, let me know.
Thank you Jeremiah, in the next days I'll send to you a new version of LittleOne beta, to fix this first bug. Is it ok to you to make the betatesting for it?

Go ahead and send me it whenever you're ready

Yes exactly. When I try to go to the next preset
It go's to WLCM - Inside Analog Realm
& sorry if I wasn't clear

xhunaudio wrote:
Thanks
Hi fup4000,

sorry I didn't understand: you select any preset, than you wait for 2 minutes without touching anything, and the synth automatically loads preset 1 ? (WLCM - Inside Analog Realm) ?
fup4000

xhunaudio wrote:
Thanks
Hi fup4000,

Perhaps the plugin decides "If you change to a new preset but don't use it within two minutes, probably that you wanted to reinitialize.". A kind of "standby mode" in short...
:clown:

LittleOne, the vintage emulation which emulates even the warm up at the power on of an old hardware even when this warm up wasn't any more required in 2010, and which warms up at each new preset.
:D
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

JerGoertz wrote:Go ahead and send me it whenever you're ready
Ok Jeremiah, and thank you for your help!

fup4000 wrote:Yes exactly. When I try to go to the next preset

xhunaudio wrote:
Thanks
Hi fup4000,

Ok thank you, I'll see. What os/host are you using?

All this things will be fixed, also if I'll be forced to keep the presets menu only, which has no bugs. This will let saving and loading a host project running LittleOne fine on all hosts, which is of first importance.

BlackWinny wrote:LittleOne, the vintage emulation which emulates even the warm up at the power on of an old hardware even when this warm up wasn't any more required in 2010, and which warms up at each new preset.
:D
From tomorrow I'll change the logo from
LittleOne - analog modeling synthesizer
to
LittleOne - the vintage emulation which emulates even...

The logo will be bigger.

Mac OSX 10.11.6
Ableton Live 9
xhunaudio wrote:
fup4000 wrote:Yes exactly. When I try to go to the next preset

xhunaudio wrote:
Thanks
Hi fup4000,

Ok thank you, I'll see. What os/host are you using?

All this things will be fixed, also if I'll be forced to keep the presets menu only, which has no bugs. This will let saving and loading a host project running LittleOne fine on all hosts, which is of first importance.
fup4000

Bug with Ableton Live 9.7.2 mac.

Edit any patch and when you save with hot keys Command + S it reverts back to the presets original settings as soon as you save the Live project.

Edit : Seems to open on Gate page and when you save it reverts back to gate page even if you're not on it.

Sounds similar to what I saw on Cubase with PC.
simmo75 wrote:Bug with Ableton Live 9.7.2 mac.

Edit any patch and when you save with hot keys Command + S it reverts back to the presets original settings as soon as you save the Live project.

Edit : Seems to open on Gate page and when you save it reverts back to gate page even if you're not on it.

JerGoertz wrote:Sounds similar to what I saw on Cubase with PC.

All of that is the same issue. It is related to the way different Hosts perform a reset. Fixed soon!

Ok, since you're on macOS, it is ok for you if in a few days I'll give you a beta to test?

xhunaudio wrote:

Ok, since you're on macOS, it is ok for you if in a few days I'll give you a beta to test?
Absolutely!
Send whenever it's ready.
I love the sound of LittleOne :tu:

Return to “Instruments”