Araucann

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
araucann

Hi folks

Didn't see that one passing in any thread. Not sure why.

Seems like a pretty crazy beast as easy to understand as a Boeing instrument panel. With a GUI as busy as this I doubt anyone knows what he's doing while tweaking this thing.

Can't try it, OS X here and it is Windows only so far, but it seems to excel at random weirdness of all kind.

Anyway, thought I could share cause I'm sure some of you will like it and find a use for it.

Here: http://iraisynn.attinom.net/?download=araucann&lang=en

:P

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

CPU use is insane.

knob per function :hihi:

And a few knobs for non functions just to be safe :hihi:

I like the sound but CPU use is through the roof!

andrewbrewer wrote:I like the sound but CPU use is through the roof!
No kidding!

Just by seeing that aircraft dashboard GUI, you can tell! :hihi:

This GUI would have been great when I was 16 years old and potted out, but now, not so much. :hihi:
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Is this like a 6OP FM synth ?

Only Win, and just 32 bits, means SynthEdit FlowStone I guess ...

It will be available on Mac. They're working on it. Got it confirmed on twitter.
https://spektralisk.com/products | Sound libraries for: Massive X, Pigments, Vital, Razor, Kontour and more | Free sounds → Sound Flux

So I started using this yesterday and It's pretty damn impressive. I'm kinda left baffled and confused using it though - but I think that's half the charm. Randomise, find some sweet spots then randomise certain sections to expand on the sound. It's not something you'd use in a project (unless you have the processing power of a small city).

Open a new project, hit the RND button then do some tweaking and bounce out the good bits for further processing. For the price of £21 - I think it's f**king great. The GUI is absolutely baffling, but its doesn't pretend to be anything but confusing. Audio quality is great and the sounds generated can be incredibly unique. Perfect for weird effect hits, drones, 'pads', bass hits and other elements of sound design you'd otherwise spend hours trying to craft. It's great for my workflow and style of production - but for those looking for methodical sound design sessions, it may not be the tool for you.

Highly recommend :)
Feed The Paw

Demoed this beast today. Im gonna try it some more tonight but im pretty sure that I'll buy it. Glitched noise and wierd drones galore<3 The CPU really is through the roof so its not a synth that can be used in a project. Make some patches > save > sample sounds :tu:

Return to “Instruments”