araucann is a synthesizer.
It offers frequency modulation, amplitude (ring) modulation, phase modulation, additive and subtractive synthesis techniques, all at the same time. It has 6 filtered oscillators modulated by 32 envLFOs (envelopes and LFOs that interact with each other).
araucann does not rely on presets. It is completely randomizable and produces very complex and unique sounds at the push of a button.
- 6 oscillators.
- 33 envlopes.
- 32 LFOs.
- delay unit.
- reverb unit.
- modulated post filter unit.
- output math unit.
- unison and monophonic / polyphonic modes.
- randomization algorithms for global or per unit parameter randomization.
- Fully automatable controls.
- Preset saving and loading.
- Loudness protection / auto-gain function (no signal will be too loud or too quiet).
- Full SSE and SSE2 support.
more info here.
(The sounds in the samples were created using araucann only. no other synths or effects were used)