Product Delivery Confusion

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm feeling very doofus-like at the moment. As per. I ordered two of the SugarBytes products (Artillery/Wow Filter) a few weeks ago. I don't believe I have received a download link or license key information (that I can find, at any rate). I'm cleverly deducing, then, that these are delivered in hard-copy...Am I cleverly entirely off the mark and missing the boat? Are these in fact downloadable and I've overlooked something? This has nothing to do with SugarBytes and everything to do with me. If some kind soul could clarify whether my Sherlock Holmes powers are intact or whether I've missed the boat, I'd be very appreciative. Thanks! I'm anxious to dive into the Sugar.

Hi, sometimes our mail with the download link (which is devilered directly after the purchase) is put to spam. Please contact us at info@sugar-bytes.de, so we can send you the download link again.

Sugar Bytes wrote:Hi, sometimes our mail with the download link (which is devilered directly after the purchase) is put to spam. Please contact us at info@sugar-bytes.de, so we can send you the download link again.
Thanks! E-mail sent.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”