Support contact form on web working?

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi. I've sent several contact form requests for support on the web and have not heard back. I've sent them about 2 weeks ago. Is the web form working? What's the best way to obtain support?

Obviously it's Christmas Eve, and Christmas tomorrow, so I don't expect any attention at all until like Jan 3rd even!

But I was just wondering if anyone has successfully used the contact form on the SB web site successfully?

I have this strange issue where the SB plug-ins take almost minutes to instantiate the first time after a reboot. However, after they have done it one time, they are nearly instant. It's really weird, and I've asked support about this but received no response at all.

Perhaps the web form is broken?

Merry Christmas

Hi grymmjack,

I'm really sorry to hear this! Unfortunately, it's unclear what exactly went wrong here. Usually, you will receive an answer within 24 hours. Please directly write to support(at)sugar-bytes.de and let me some more details about your exact setup.

Best,
Nadine

Same here. I keep getting a "too many downloads, contact support" error when trying to download Thesys. All the other plugins worked out fine. I sent two requests over the last week, and no response. Can someone please help me with this? Thanks.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Orbit-50 wrote:Same here. I keep getting a "too many downloads, contact support" error when trying to download Thesys. All the other plugins worked out fine. I sent two requests over the last week, and no response. Can someone please help me with this? Thanks.
Hi Orbit-50,

that's strange. Have you already tried to directly write to support(@)sugar-bytes.de?
Anyway, please write me a PM and let me know your registered email address or your Thesys serial to find you in our account.

Sorry for the trouble!

Best,
Nadine

Return to “Sugar Bytes”