M(Auto)DynamicEQ - how could I ever, EVER live without it?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MAutoDynamicEq MDynamicEq

:D :D

Merry Christmas to you too! :love:
Btw. awesome image :D, I hope you won't mind if I share it :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Btw. awesome image :D, I hope you won't mind if I share it :D
Hey im glad you didnt take it the wrong way! Of cource i dont mind you sharing it, please keep in mind i do not own those photos, i did it just for fun :tu:

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

Very well ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I have to bring back this thread to life, because I somehow could not find any sticky thread about feature requests:

I know it's possible to sidechain the filters, but how about doing that per band?

Another question: is it possible to solo a particular band like in FF Pro-Q 2?

Yes, it´s Shift + Alt while moving the frequency node

@ Vojtech: Is it possible to add this feature not only while moving the frequency node with Shift + Alt in the frequency spectrum? I like to have that feature also by moving only the frequncy slider!

^^^
Enable "Auto-listen"
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

But that enables it all the time, for temporarily use there is no other function like shift+alt?!

Svama wrote:@ Vojtech: Is it possible to add this feature not only while moving the frequency node with Shift + Alt in the frequency spectrum? I like to have that feature also by moving only the frequncy slider!
You have a point there Svama. Would have been more intuitive being able to solo while sweeping freq and q values via sliders as well as manipulating the band node.

Cheers

Return to “MeldaProduction”