MAutoDynamicEq is a parametric equalizer that combines versatility with ease-of-use to produce a musical sound. The MeldaProduction Adjustable Slope Filter (MASF) technology gives you natural sounding, versatile filters that are free of the resonance associated with some other equalizers. Each highly adjustable and dynamic band lets you fix problems easily, whether you are putting together a mix or tackling compression, expansion or de-essing tasks.
MeldaProduction Filter Adaption (MFA) technology can actually perform your equalization for you based on an analysis of your recording, another recording or even your own 'drawn-in' spectral content.
- 7 band dynamic parametric equalizer combined with a powerful spectrum analyzer and sonogram in a single window.
- Automatic equalization - long-term analysis of average recording spectral properties provides information necessary to use MeldaProduction Filter Adaption (MFA) technology, which can configure bands to approximate the requested resulting spectrum for you.
- Includes comparisons to most (not-only) modern styles - when you need to master your recording, you typically get some professional recording to compare it to. MeldaProduction have analyzed more than 80 well-known songs for you. So if you don't know or do not want to bother searching for some particular tune, just select an analysis of a song and let your recording sound like it.
- Averaging, smoothing and magnitude normalization are features that all help optical recognition and accuracy of automatic equalization.
- 11 filter types for each band, several featuring MeldaProduction's adjustable slope technology - peak, 2 types of band-shelf, adjustable slope shelves, resonant shelves, slope filters, band-pass, notch.
- Advanced editor and smooth visualization of resulting frequency response. All parameters are adjustable from the graph. No more searching in complicated band editors. Just click on a band and configure all of the parameters from filter type and gain to advanced features such as harmonics control. Everything with almost infinite precision if you need maximum control.
- Integrated powerful spectral analyzer and sonogram - despite the main judge should always be your ears, the plug-in offers a spectral analyzer combined with a sonogram with unique features such as super-resolution (which provides higher resolution in bass frequencies) or deharmonization (for easier analysis of fundamental frequencies).
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 fully-featured modulators that can modulate any set of parameters including other modulators. In this way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator works as LFO, follower, MIDI/audio triggered ADSR envelopes, a pitch detector or even a combination.
- Integrated tube saturation gives the sound a great vintage analog feel.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing - the plug-in can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mono/stereo encoding, separate channels and encodings, and up to 8 channels of surround audio.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound. Includes both minimum-phase and high-quality linear-phase algorithms.
- Easy-to-use user interface. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plug-ins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from MeldaProduction's servers (if this feature is enabled).
- Fully automatable.