VIDEO TUTORIALS for Evolution Electric Guitar - Strawberry

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, thanks again for the quick response.... and BTW, I meant to type F# not d#.

Anyway, in your other reply, you mentioned that you are working on an update that will have components of both type of patches... lead and rhythm combined? Will that fix my concern about freedom to use my own voicings? If not, would it be possible to have a switch that would activate the chord recognition for those who want it... and the other position for those who don't want it? One other thing that I can't seem to get to happen is moving up in octaves. In all 3 octaves I get the same Low E and B. I can't move the voicing up an octave.

Also, I just deleted the library from my sample drive and extracted the download again, put it on the sample drive and I'm still getting ring/hungover tones. I thought maybe the file had been corrupted, but apparently not. It's in the library that way. Again, it's only on the E/B combination on the Basic Strum. But the Leading Worship seems to have more ringovers than just on the E/B... plus the pedal tones being held over when I play different chords.

Thanks again.

BTW... I'm using Pro Tools 10, Lion 10.7 (latest updates of both) on a MacPro.

i absolutely love the acoustic which i have had for a few months now, and hope to eventually own each of your amazing products........

hoping to use strawberry on a project today, but i am having a hard time getting the pedals to work...i can only get the clean sound....how do i access the presets? i want to make this thing scream!!! any help greatly appreciated - in time i will certainly watch every vid you have posted, but because of the time crunch for this project i need to get some heavy distortion asap....if you can point me to the right vid that would be great too1

oh nice - i got it!!!! no worries!

The current version of Evolution Strawberry interface looks quite different.
For me these tutorials are useless.
Can anyone post any tutorials using up-to-date version?
Thanks.

The videos from the previous iteration of the Evolution guitars (marked "legacy") won't be of much help, but even the videos from the newer, albeit non-Kontakt Player editions should be helpful.

That being said, we're shifting our plans from extensively covering a single Evolution guitar library to making a more comprehensive video tutorial series that covers all the Evolution guitar libraries. Since they all use the same Evolution guitar engine, all the concepts apply to any of the guitars, which is why we want to reflect that in the tutorials rather than having to create separate tutorials for each Evolution guitar library.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”