eeg strum pattern playing wrong notes :(

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey guys, im brand new to eeg and love it so far! but i am having a problem with the strum pattern part section. everytime i play c#, c, d#, and g# and hold down the corresponding pink key, the engine plays c#, c and f. completely different notes. Ive looked in the manual and have searched online and cant seem to find the solution. is there something painfully simple that I am overlooking? thanks!! rock on

Which chord mode are you using? The "held" notes, or "auto", for example?

Feel free to email me a MIDI file--that might be the best way for me to be able to figure out what's going on.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

thanks for the reply, greg. where would i find which chord settings im using?

It's in the "Performance" / "Chords" section of the interface. The control is set to "disabled" by default. One thing that also occurred to me is to make sure that when you hold the chord, all the notes are within the main playing range.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

I see a performance tab under the lead section but not the Rhythm. For Rhythm I see Introduction, Strum pattern, chord definitions and preferences.

Oh, no wonder--you're using the old version of the library! Just send me an email (greg@orangetreesamples.com) and I'll sort you out with the new updated version of the library.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

sounds good. I just emailed you

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”