I'm new to Orange Tree - and have a question

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm new to the Orange Tree line of products, and have one question. I've purchased bass gtr libraries
in the past, and based my decision on how the demos sounded. But once I installed it, in many cases the
library didn't sound anywhere close to what the professional demo sounded like.

I like the Cherry Elec Bass product, and I'm definitely interested. In particular, the online demo #1 sounds
like what I'm looking for, but I'm just smart enough to know it had EQ processed into it.

Can I *really* be confident the sound of the library comes close to the quality of sound in the demo?

I'd be grateful for your honest assessment.

If the dry, unprocessed library sound doesn't come very close, then are there any tutorials that might offer
information on how the demos were done?

Corey

It's been a while, but the "Demo 1" track probably has a little high frequency boost and low boost (around 40-50 hz). The bass itself has a great tone, though. Honestly, I find it to be one of the easiest bass tones to fit into any type of music. Although it's one of our oldest products (albeit updated later), I still find myself using the library in tracks.

If you'd like, send me an email with some MIDI files, and I can run them through Cherry Electric Bass, unprocessed.

Maybe we can get some other users to chime in, too.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Greg - thank you for offering to do that! That alone speaks volumes.

What email should I use - the admin one?

COrey

The admin one or support (@orangetreesamples.com) will both work.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”