8-String Guitar in the works

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gregjazz wrote:8 strings fit so nicely in the Evolution guitar engine. :D

And it's ... Schadenfreude !
Try translate that exquisite concept. Think you'll need a lot of words in English or French :D

Now that our "Evolution Banshee" 8-string metal guitar is in beta, check out this first audio demo written by Cory Pelizzari.

https://soundcloud.com/cory-pelizzari/b ... sive-metal
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

eta update so I can begin the ratholing? Also, you mentioned earlier in the year you were thinking of offering different loyalty discounts for those of us who own all your stuff (or most all)... any further thoughts on that?

Spitfire Audio has a great new model... "complete ur bundle" which really encourages this. And, as the bundle continues to grow you can just re-complete it.

And thanks, Greg...sounds great as usual...I'm lovin' both Strawberry and Stratosphere with the new engine... I think you've finally nailed it like no other!!!
CLIMATE MUSIC: http://www.tinyurl.com/vastman
SPlt/W10-64/4930K/32G; ARK1/Falcon/Banshee/Gravity/ Capricco&Min/OE1&2/REV/Sig Omni2/Tril/RMX/Alpha/Bravo/Juggs/BFD/ ALL Heavocity&OT/Lota synths&8DIO/Spitf/SL/KH/EW/IK/NI; NOVAX guitars

vastman wrote:eta update so I can begin the ratholing?
2-3 weeks? At this point it's just finishing odds and ends like the demos, encoding for the Kontakt Player, etc. :)
vastman wrote:Also, you mentioned earlier in the year you were thinking of offering different loyalty discounts for those of us who own all your stuff (or most all)... any further thoughts on that?

Spitfire Audio has a great new model... "complete ur bundle" which really encourages this. And, as the bundle continues to grow you can just re-complete it.
Yes, with the release of this library, there will also be the new loyalty discount system in place. It's a pretty simple system, and your existing purchases should transfer over so you can get the loyalty discount right away. There'll be more details on that as we get closer to the release.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Gregjazz wrote:
vastman wrote:eta update so I can begin the ratholing?
2-3 weeks? At this point it's just finishing odds and ends like the demos, encoding for the Kontakt Player, etc. :)
Will you still offer a regular Kontakt library? I for one would eben pay a little more for that.
Andy is a support ninja.

uselessmind wrote: Will you still offer a regular Kontakt library? I for one would eben pay a little more for that.
What's the benefit of that (just curious)?
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Gregjazz wrote:
uselessmind wrote: Will you still offer a regular Kontakt library? I for one would eben pay a little more for that.
What's the benefit of that (just curious)?
Hi Greg

For me its direct access to the samples but most importantly not having to deal with the technical problems again that can and have come up with player libs.
Also i can reorganize my full kontakt libs easier.
Andy is a support ninja.

For me it's the other way around.
Will you bring your fine libraries such as ERG and Steel Strings to Kontakt Player (and the library) ?

Wait, the 8-string won't be in Kontakt?

xphen0m wrote:Wait, the 8-string won't be in Kontakt?
Oh don't worry--it's Kontakt only. Just with the Kontakt Player added. :)
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Oh ok. I wasn't worried. I acutally got RealEight from MusicLab and I like it a lot. However, I am REALLY eager to try your library. The bareknuckle pickups, that is all.

Yeah, the Bare Knuckle Juggernauts really made a big difference. The guitar originally had Nazgul/Sentient pickups, which were decent, but the BKs gave a lot more definition to the low end.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

GREG!!! I was hoping for a 4th of July release.... I thought it would be appropriate... I'll paypal you the bucks to celebrate and beta...

Can dream, I guess!
CLIMATE MUSIC: http://www.tinyurl.com/vastman
SPlt/W10-64/4930K/32G; ARK1/Falcon/Banshee/Gravity/ Capricco&Min/OE1&2/REV/Sig Omni2/Tril/RMX/Alpha/Bravo/Juggs/BFD/ ALL Heavocity&OT/Lota synths&8DIO/Spitf/SL/KH/EW/IK/NI; NOVAX guitars

Ah, unfortunately not yet. However, I did submit it for encoding last Thursday, so we're well on our way for releasing soon. :)
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Just received the encoded library back from Native Instruments, so we're close to releasing!

In the meantime, here's something not-very-metal written using Evolution Banshee. All the guitars (tapping, ambient harmonics, melody lead guitar, distorted lead guitar, etc.) are all played live using the library.

https://soundcloud.com/orange-tree-samples/blue-lotus
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”