Paypal not an option anymore? [PayPal option now added!]

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Do you guys not take PayPal anymore? I went to buy your new 8-string library but only see Credit/Debit as a payment method.

There's a notice that Paypal will be available in a few weeks. Hopefully, before the discount on the 8 string is over.

Dang. Do you think I'd be able to use one of those prepaid Visa gift card? I have a credit card, but I don't want to use that unnecessarily and I wanted to buy Banshee this morning. Usually you can use a prepaid credit/debit wherever Visa/Discover is accepted, but I wanted to make sure before I pay for one.

Maybe Greg can give us an ETA for Paypal although, I am guessing, this will depend on third parties.

There's some transitioning to do, but I'm working on adding PayPal as soon as possible. Depending on how difficult it is to implement, it could be a few weeks max. In the meantime, if credit/debit isn't an option for you, just contact me and I can send an invoice through PayPal. You'd still get the download added to your account, but the order won't appear in your account, so that's the only thing...
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

It's fine. I got a prepaid card that I was able to use. Downloading Banshee now!

Just a quick heads up to anybody else reading this--we've now just added the PayPal payment method, so if you prefer using a PayPal account rather than purchasing with a debit/credit card, you now have that option.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”