How do I load my Steel Strings samples into Kontakt 5?

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Do I just click on file and find the samples that way or can you just load all of them in? If so, how?
Regards,
Richard Steed

You just open the NKI file.

I dont think the samples have all loaded in. Theres an exclamation mark (!) at the top near a value of 0.62 GB
How can I empty the samples and start again?

When loading the instrument patch, did you run into a message about "files missing"? Or did the instrument load right up without any sort of notification like that?
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

It loaded without any notice at all.

Then all the samples are there. Exclamation mark button is always there - it's for resetting the engine.

Well when I load Kontakt into Cubase, the main Steel strings menu isn't there. I only have the option to click on files and select the sample when I use Kontakt in Cubase.

"Main Steel strings menu"? If you're implying the Libraries tab, it's not a Kontakt Player library so it won't show there. You just need to open the NKI file, as stated above - that's all.

How does your Steel strings folder look like, can you take a screenshot of it, and of each of its subfolders?

I don't have a Kontakt player. I just have the Kontakt 5 sampler.
I wanted to use Orange tree samples in Kontakt 5 so I can use in a track in Cubase for the guitar track.
What is the point in clicking on the NKI file? It doesn't work on the Kontakt plub in in Cubase.
I dont understand.

Click on the files tab, navigate to where you have the files stored, double click on the steel strings nki file.
The nki fle is the instrument file.

I cant attach a f**king screen shot because your shit site wont allow attachments just like your shit software.
I've a good mine to ask for my money back aint to pleased with this software at all.

EvilDragon and I are end users that are trying to help you.
You can't attach screen shots because your post count on KVR (not associated with OTS) is not high enough.
Why don't you upload a screenshot to a site like dropbox and share the link.
I use most all the OTS libraries and they are about the best out there.
... and chill out...

The file keeps crashing my Cubase you knobheads.
I'm going to be demanding a refund for this pile of shit.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY f**king CUBASE YOU f**king KNOBHEADS?
ITS NOT BEHAVING PROPERLY,ITS HAYWIRE YOU LITTLE SHITS.
IM GETTING A REFUND FOR THIS SHIT,IF I DONT IM GOING TO GET A GOOD SOLICITOR.

As a test, I just tried it using the information given in the posts by other users and it worked perfectly well here.

Good luck with all your future endeavours!

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”