Any trials available?

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am interested in Evolution Strawberry, but I don't want to buy an instrument for USD 179 just to find out that I don't like it - or even worse - that it does not work with my DAW/computer!

Warm regards,
Sven

Hi Sven,

Unfortunately we don't currently offer a trial version of Evolution Strawberry. There isn't really a secure way of adding a time limit or demo mode to a Kontakt sample library, so the only option is to pare down the range of the instrument or features. That's what we did in the demo versions of Pure Jazz Vibes and Paradise Marimba.

Your best bet is to watch all the video demonstration and tutorials (all the Evolution guitar libraries share the same features, so check out the full series, too) to get a better idea of the library. You can also download the user's guide PDF from the product page to see how everything works. Finally, check that your system's specs are equal to or preferably greater than the minimum system requirements listed on the product page.

You can always post your system specs (OS version, DAW, RAM, audio interface, etc.) here and I can tell you whether or not it will run on your system.

Kind regards,

Greg
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Thanks for your reply Greg!

It's a pity that you cannot offer trials, but I understand the difficulty of preventing theft.

Anyway, I could not resist buying the Strawberry... I have not had time to try it out that much, but I have verified that it works on my system and my first impressions of this instrument are very good! :-)

Best,
Sven

Hi Sven,

Great--let me know how it works out for you! If you have any questions, feel free to email me directly, too. That contact form just initiates an email conversation, and there's a direct email address right below that form.

Kind regards,

Greg
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”