[Resolved] Evolution Stratosphere - Pitchbend doesn't work right

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm a big fan of Orange Tree instruments, I have about 10 of their guitars and basses.
Today I just purchased Evolution Stratosphere and discovered when playing a lead guitar part
the MIDI pitchbend only works some of the time. Many times I'll use it and it will just change the pitch very slightly, making a nasty sounding off-key note. I double checked with other VSTi plugins, including the other guitars from Orange Tree, and they all work fine except for the Strat.
I use an M-Audio Oxygen 88 MIDI keyboard.

I filed a bug report, but I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this issue?
Last edited by Leee1102 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leee

I replied to your email about this--is there any chance you could send me a MIDI file demonstrating the issue (even if it's seemingly random)? That way I can try to reproduce it on my end and figure out what's going on.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Thanks Greg, your quick response was very much appreciated, and the same-day fix you sent me, fixed the problem completely! I love your products and your quick customer service is a refreshing change from many software companies who often take months to even reply.
Leee

My pleasure--thanks for bringing the bug to my attention!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”