Cumulus CM

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hang on, that sounds like a bug, it shouldn't be doing that. I was under the impression it did stop all grains playing when your DAW stops. Give me some time to check this: if this is the case, I can get a fix out asap.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Ohh i had a feeling we weren't talking about the same thing :hihi:

Thing is, it happened 6 months ago and made me immdiately uninstall it.... And when i decided to give it a second chance a couple if days ago, the bug was still present.

I'll make some tweaks to this today. ferez21, can I PM you a download link a fixed build, so you can confirm it behaves as expected? Thanks!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Of course you can, can wait to work with Cumulus :)

Colin, it now works perfectly, thank you for the awesome support!

colin:
maybe you can share the fixed/latest build for all cumulus users ?:)
thank you sir.

Will do. When I've an settled on an official next release, I'll make some update installers available via the Loomer website, as well as getting CM to update their vault and DVD distributions.

ferez21 wrote:Ohh i had a feeling we weren't talking about the same thing :hihi:

Thing is, it happened 6 months ago and made me immdiately uninstall it.... And when i decided to give it a second chance a couple if days ago, the bug was still present.
Same thing happens to me in FL Studio on my PC. :?

Other than that, I love this plug! Great job! :D
[Insert Signature Here]

PM'd bailees7irish!

colin@loomer wrote:PM'd bailees7irish!
Thanks Colin, you're awesome! :hail: :hail: :hail:
[Insert Signature Here]

this ported on iOS ( ipad ) would be a hit ...

Also wating for the update
were can I get it ?
On my mac it allways makes noise after loading

jowen wrote:On my mac it allways makes noise after loading
Check your private messages!

Perfect!
now it makes noise when it should make noise
Thank You colin

I'm having a problem in Ableton Live. When I use Live to sequence the sound played back skips. It's playing notes when there are no notes triggered. When I use the sequencer in Cumulus the playback is normal.

Return to “Loomer”