Cumulus CM

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow.. that looks awesome :shock:

Can't wait for my CM to be delivered!

The CM website shows previous issue, am i right (the one with CurveCM) ?

Yes: the website still lists CM 169, the one with which Curve CM is bundled. Cumulus is bundled with CM 170 (and all issues after, so don't fret too much if you miss this one! )
Last edited by colin@loomer on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

kx.001 wrote:
Resonator63 wrote:Didn't come today :(
Hopefully tomorrow,looking forward to trying Cumulus out :)
mine did :P
I wouldn't be surprised if mine went missing the same as some of my other post has recently.We don't seem to get the same postman from one day to the next.The postal service is crap :x

CM 170 should be hitting the shops today: more information about the issue can be found here.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

ya boo sux
it's not here...

dave

If it's any consolation, my copy of CM hasn't turned up yet either. Course, I don't mind: I've already got my hands on Cumulus! :P

Got my CM yesterday Cumulus is an interesting plug-in :)

I would be curious to hear/see it in action...
Any Youtube or SoundCLoud demos yet ? ;)

I've not uploaded any yet, but I'll get around to it when I've a moment: between juggling the incoming Sequent update, massive re-writing of the UI code (which is now so much faster and more responsive), and hopefully soon going beta on a new product, time here is a commodity most rare!

CPB wrote:I'll get around to it when I've a moment: time here is a commodity most rare!
I know that very well, too, sniff ;)
between juggling the incoming Sequent update, massive re-writing of the UI code (which is now so much faster and more responsive), and hopefully soon going beta on a new product,
You're a nasty little teaser ! :D

hello Loomer :)
amazing tool. Thanks !:)
if there are any requests possible, i miss 2 things in it:
1) larger sequencer ( 128 steps would be enough )
2) poly mode ( i miss this really bad ) - to be able to play more than 1 scene at a time

Thanks,

Thanks wakax: glad you're liking Cumulus. I've added your suggestions to the features request list; hopefully they are both something I can tackle in a future revision.

I installed Cumulus from the CM coverdisc yesterday - the standalone program worked nicely and was great fun to play with, but the VST crashed when selecting it in Magix Samplitude Music Studio 16. It worked OK in VSTHost, so I guess there must be something unexpected in the way Samplitude is calling it. I haven't experienced any similar problems with other plugins. My PC is running 32-bit Vista.

It'd be great if there's an update to fix this, it seems like it'd be a nice creative tool!

[Edit: Problem resolved with an updated version of Cumulus - thanks for the plugin, it's great fun!]
Last edited by kryptonaut on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

That's not so good: I'll make a note to look into this. I don't suppose you saved the crash log, did you? If so, could you email it to me at the support address here? Thanks!

Return to “Loomer”