(the product formerly known as) Epoch

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

how many days left of 'early 2015' ?

Guess I'm in for a really really busy weekend then! :wink:

In terms of progress, you may have suspected we will not be giving birth March 31st. Still, so close: the only outstanding module that needs polishing is the Chord Sequencer, hopefully not a large job, but it involves removing some functionality that is now served better by the Arpeggiator.

I'll aim to tease you with a few screenshots of some other parts of the system shortly, just to whet your appetites.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Well, if my appetite is getting any more wet, I will have to wear a diaper around my face... ;-)

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

ThomasHelzle wrote:Well, if my appetite is getting any more wet, I will have to wear a diaper around my face... ;-)

Cheers,

Tom
Please delete that image from my mind :wink:

lnikj wrote:
ThomasHelzle wrote:Well, if my appetite is getting any more wet, I will have to wear a diaper around my face... ;-)

Cheers,

Tom
Please delete that image from my mind :wink:
Heh, there are probably websites for that kind of fetish! :o :hihi:

Rule 34...

A little sneak look at main core of the arranger window. Here, clips from the various sequencer modules can be arranged linearly along a timeline. Of course, you don't have to use the arranger; these modules also have modulation inputs if you'd prefer to build an arrangement programatically, perhaps using clock and counting modules. Alternatively, you can switch and play scenes live a la Ableton Live.

What's nice is that this play mode can be set per module. You may, for example, have several fixed modules in Arrange mode which form a backing track, over which you jam with a few sequencers in live mode.

I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but the UI is entirely vector based and resizable. In that screenshot I'm at 130%, but it scales much larger and smaller, as your monitor size and eyesight dictate.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

The link to the image seems to be broken ;-)

Sounds great though.

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Oh, really? Hang on, I'll upload the image elsewhere.

Looking great Colin... still as intrigued with TPFKAE as ever.

Can't wait to get my mitts on it! :)

:hyper:

it has been released! who else got that email from colin?

YAY!!!

Not me..... :pray:
H E L P
Y O U R
F L O W

kylie wrote:it has been released! who else got that email from colin?

YAY!!!
:clown:
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

Return to “Loomer”