Feature requests

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer

one more...
this came to my mind when i create and import the 4-4 Piano phrases...
in that case i prepared all of them in C Maj7th chord
on Batch import i tried Convert to Relative but results was different than the originals..
so i import as absolute , then convert them one by one via Phrase Editor with C Maj7th chord in time line...
long story...
if we can define the chord while "Batch Import" (in this case no need to scale selection i guess)
and let RC to convert relative form according to this defined chord...
i know this is not a daily thing that you need but would time saver when you need imho.

ps. did i say nothing urgent :)

Warm Regards,
Yıldırım.

I think that the Dyads Run Generator could benefit from the same Motion options as the Piano Run Generator.

Currently, the Dyads Run Generator only supports Upwards and Downwards motion:

Why not update it to a drop-down box that supports the same Motion options as that of the Piano Run Generator along with the Up/Down Motion Range sliders?:
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Good point, Tony, thanks!
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

along those lines how about a simple generator that could make harp sweeps easier? maybe different chord intervals like the pedals on the harp itself.
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

nexussynth wrote:along those lines how about a simple generator that could make harp sweeps easier? maybe different chord intervals like the pedals on the harp itself.
Neat idea; orchestral composers would appreciate such a feature to use to create harp parts. We have a "Fingerpicking Generator", and a "Piano Run Generator"; so why not a "Harp Glissando Generator"? Or would this be more suitable as a variation (a la the "Strumming" variation)?
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Thanks! My aim to add more specialized phrase generators for specific purposes in the future. Harp glissando is a good idea! :tu:

Thanks,
Attila

Hi Attila,
this is one of my oldest suggestion
some kind of Velocity Scale ( for example 0 to 200 ) variation
i was thinking a separate variation at that time...
but i just realized if we have more than 100 for maximum value in Expression Variation
will do the exact same job.

if its possible
it would really useful.
Nothing urgent :roll:

Warm Regards,
Yıldırım.

Is it possible to define own chord and scale types? Probably not, at least I did not find a way. If it's not possible, consider this as a feature request.

yellukhan, consider it done.

J.F.K., it is possible to add your own chords. You right click on any chord in the chord browser, then you will find a 'New' button. Make sure the short name that you give to the chord does not clash with existing names.

Thanks,
Attila

J.F.K., it is possible to add your own chords.
Nice! :tu:

Attila, hello!
Maybe I just do not know or never used, but ...
Some music programs may see suggestions and options use scales on a specific chord ...
RC has created a proposal of chords on the rules (although they do not suit me, because there is no possibility to create rules using input MIDI controller).
But I would like to to have a suggestions (and save your favorite presets and creation of its rules) scales to chords or progression ...
Is that possible? Or something I do not understand))).
Thank you

Hi Attila I like a global master VST effect slot, so can use speaker correction EQ plugins, also add a limiter or VST rack to have global room, Limiter etc master effects. send effects i do not need
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

magicmusic wrote:Hi Attila I like a global master VST effect slot, so can use speaker correction EQ plugins, also add a limiter or VST rack to have global room, Limiter etc master effects. send effects i do not need
oh yes! i have been meaning to suggest this for some time. i see having a vst effect send for each instrument part for adding say, different amounts of a hall reverb to orchestral instruments.

just a single vst effect would suffice.
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

Is there a lock direction function?
Like, if I want to copy a note by Option Dragging it, is there a way to lock it so it moves either horizontal or vertical on the timeline when I drag it?

Loving the function what allows me to highlight a Phrase on a track then just drag it down to another track. Helpful in the Classical realm.

to copy a phrase to another track and same note high you can on phrase dialog 2. phrase tab choose copy phrase and then click "paste phrases to selected track". copy you can do with ctrl+c command,but for paste phrases to selected tracks, there is no keyboard command possible. maybe there can enhance RC that more keyboard commands are possible to define. I also like in phrase editor with a computer keyboard key press preview phrase in the composition with all unmuted tracks
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Return to “MusicDevelopments”