Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR

Bug reports

mannymang
KVRer

15 posts since 10 Mar, 2014

Postby mannymang; Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:28 pm Re: Bug reports

musicdevelopments wrote:
mannymang wrote:I finally figured out why I couldn't drag from the Phrase Browser, and others I'm sure, it's because I'm left handed and I have my mouse buttons switched. I switched to "normal" :wink: buttons on my mouse and it works. Is there a way to help out us lefties? Thanks!

Very good observation! :clap:
I have fixed this today. If you download the next beta version in about 2-3 days you'll be able to drag with the mouse buttons switched.
Thanks!
Attila

Thanks Attila! :tu: :party:
lulukom
KVRian

633 posts since 30 Nov, 2013

Postby lulukom; Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:34 am Re: Bug reports

Hi Attila !
Crash 10 .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
musicdevelopments
KVRAF

2468 posts since 9 Jan, 2010

Postby musicdevelopments; Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:42 am Re: Bug reports

Weird. I fixed the exact same crash on February 10. Do you use the latest beta version?
If so there is still something wrong with it.

Thank you, this helps a lot!
Attila
http://www.musicdevelopments.com
Music Prototyping And Automated Composition Solutions
lulukom
KVRian

633 posts since 30 Nov, 2013

Postby lulukom; Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:21 am Re: Bug reports

Yes, I always use the latest version (and beta too). You never have a completely bad beta version). But, is there any problem? Thank you .
BluGenes
KVRist

214 posts since 15 May, 2017

Postby BluGenes; Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:38 am Re: Bug reports

I get a crash intermittently when launching RC and immediately clicking to make it full screen. Happens maybe once a week, if not longer. I almost screen captured it once, but, it got away. slimy one for sure.. haha seems to happen when I have a project with a lot going on, instruments, phrases, etc.. so, I am thinking it is draw related..
Previous

Moderator: musicdevelopments

Return to MusicDevelopments