Shreddage 2 Development Thread

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Megakazbek wrote:
cc80536 wrote:Does Shreddage 2 have some sort of a repeat key that plays the last note
so that I can do very fast shredding without getting carpal tunnel syndrome?

(I know there is tremolo articulation but I always find playing the notes myself more creative and enjoyable)
I also have similar question/request about assignable "repeat" keys that play currently held notes with different articulations for each key, and also a key that simulates muting all notes with your hand (sorry I don't play guitar and don't know how it's properly called :)
So you can hold notes with one hand, and play fast and complex rhythms with those "repeat" and mute keys with other hand. I got used to it in MusicLab's guitar products and I think it's best way to simulate rhythm guitar playing on keyboard, so I'd like to use this method, but with awesome sound of Shreddage 2.
I also use MusicLab's stuff and I know exactly what you are talking about.
It is indeed very fun to play rhythmic guitar parts with that layout.

I think right now Shreddage 2 already has a key that plays chucka, so we just need keys that can up-strum or down-strum the currently held notes. :)

(would be even better if we can assign different articulations to those keys, such that some strum keys only play muted, while others trigger sustains)

I've had some requests for additional video tutorials, so here's a new one showcasing some useful techniques for lead playing. I'm not a very good keyboardist so if I can do these, ANYONE can :) Includes some piano roll/sequencing tips as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17xpty0DAsI

Remember, Shreddage 2 is on sale for $119 ONLY through the end of December... get it while you can! (Shreddage 1 owners can still upgrade anytime for $99)
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”