Shreddage 2 Development Thread

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK, it's up, how do existing customers get the discount?
I haven't received an email with a code.

bigjerome wrote:OK, it's up, how do existing customers get the discount?
I haven't received an email with a code.
+1

me too! no email to get the discount!

Shreddage to Shreddage 2 Upgrade

Welcome! If you purchased the original Shreddage library prior to 12/10/2012, you are eligible for a special $99 upgrade to Shreddage 2. Simply find your E-JUNKIE transaction ID (included in the email that contained the library link) and paste it in the box below to unlock your upgrade.

:D

Yep just go to the Shreddage2 product page and click the bold link describing the upgrade. Then paste your e-junkie transaction ID and you'll get the upgrade link!
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

i'm trying it just right now,it's just ENORMOUS!
congratulations to Andrew and all the guys at Impact Soundworks for having created such a beautiful piece of art.

Ohhhhhkayyy...so, this is a upgrade and not a completely different library?

I mean, once you dl Shreddage II, you no longer have access to original Shreddage?

Scar.

Scara 'upgrade' just refers to the pricing. It is actually a totally different library. New guitar, new samples, etc. So you can absolutely use them both at once, side by side.

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Hi Mr.Zir
can't get the id to be accepted?
i bought the orig shreddage in feb of 2010, i found the email and the id (39 digits) but it's not being accepted on the S2...it says id not found... :(
thanks for any help...
Jun

Email (support@impactsoundworks.com) your first / last name and paypal ID. We'll get it straightened out asap.

zircon wrote:Scara 'upgrade' just refers to the pricing. It is actually a totally different library. New guitar, new samples, etc. So you can absolutely use them both at once, side by side.
Thanx for comfirmation, Andrew.

Scar.

LOVING Shreddage II so far!

However, I'm having a difficult time getting portamento to work. I play one key, then overlap with another key, and it just plays both notes at the same time, instead of a slide. Am I supposed to enable portamento somewhere? What am I doing wrong?

xphen0m wrote:LOVING Shreddage II so far!

However, I'm having a difficult time getting portamento to work. I play one key, then overlap with another key, and it just plays both notes at the same time, instead of a slide. Am I supposed to enable portamento somewhere? What am I doing wrong?
On the 'articulations' page, check the velocity range that's set for portamento articulations. You may be playing outside of the current velocity range for portamento. You can change the range on that page.
Sound design, audio editing, and instrument programming for UVI Workstation and Falcon/MachFive
http://www.iainmorland.net

Thanks. I got it working on single sustains. It doesn't affect power chords (for powerslides), does it?

xphen0m wrote:Thanks. I got it working on single sustains. It doesn't affect power chords (for powerslides), does it?
That's right, powerchord portamento isn't currently included.

We felt that because it would add a significant delay and additional cost to the library (editing thousands more samples), we wanted to get Shreddage 2 out to you guys asap, with all the most popular features. :)

But powerchord portamento is not ruled out for a possible future update. :phones:
Sound design, audio editing, and instrument programming for UVI Workstation and Falcon/MachFive
http://www.iainmorland.net

Correct, we actually have powerchord portamento recorded but it would have taken Iain and I quite some time to implement. Each individual slide (2000+ in total) had to be VERY carefully trimmed and listened to multiple times, then mapped ONE BY ONE. Not fun :P

Return to “Impact Soundworks”