Installing Shreddage 2x + Classic

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello this is Ignis Malleus, I did do a search here on the forums for this topic and came up with nada.

I just purchased Impact soundworks Bundle of Shreddage 2x + Classic. For those of you out there using these could someone shed light on the install process.

For example once I have everything downloaded. Which rar should I start with Shreddage 2 [part1] and then the install the Classic [part1]? or classics [part1] first.

Any expanding on the whole thing would be appreciated.

BTW I have Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate and the programs are on my C: boot drive but the libraries are on a separate SSD for all my soft synths/vst plugins. Will the Shreddage installers detect that my libraries are on that separate drive?

Having the libraries on an SSD is fine. They can be on ANY drive and do not need to be on the same drive as Kontakt.

Step 1: Extract Shreddage 2 part 1 (which will extract the other base Shreddage 2 files)

Step 2: Open Kontakt, go to Add Library, select the extracted Shreddage 2 folder. This will add it to the libraries tab.

Step 3: Go to Service Center and activate the library with the serial number we sent.

Step 4: Extract Shreddage Classic and follow the instructions there to merge the new instruments + samples with your existing Shreddage 2 folder. No additional registration or activation is necessary.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Thank you Zircon!

ReValver has two installers 32 and 64 bit so I installed both. The only one that will activate with my serial code for ReValver is the 64bit version? When I open the 32 bit it says demo or trial mode please activate. Then activation fails.

Make sure to run the installer as administrator; right-click and then "Run as Administrator".

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Just a heads up for others having this problem in Reaper if your connection window says:
"Trying server awxlm1.peavey.com
OK
ERROR Communication Error --
License file not generated"

Don't give up and just close reaper and re-try in a new instance this will happen again.

They key is, when you get the error, retry the activation while Reaper is still open in the first instance. Once comms are good you will be activated.

My bad Zircon.

Hello, I recentely purchased the "ShreddageII" that I use with FL Studio and Kontakt5.

-When I un-zipped the file, I have the following directories:
Amp Sim presets
documentation
instruments
MultisRevalver presets
Samples

And this three files: ShreddageII.nicnt, Shreddage2X.nkc, Shreddage2X.nkr.
So I have no folder "Patches". Is this normal?

-When I go Kontakt5 -> Add Libraries, I have the answer: "No library found"

I tried all ShreddageII directory, always the same problem: "No library found"
Note: I copied the folder ShreddageII at: Studio9> Plugins>

So please, how to install ShreddageII?
Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Taly.

Hi Taly,

We have detailed answers on this on our FAQ:

http://impactsoundworks.com/FAQ/

The folder layout you've described is correct. "Instruments" is the name of the folder containing the NKI files.

If you get a “No Library Found” error, make sure you have selected the folder that contains subfolders like “Instruments” and “Samples”. If it still doesn’t work, it’s possible your download was corrupted – try re-downloading and extracting the files.

Thanks Zircon.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”