Shreddage 2x major bug

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can't seem to delete this post but since posting it I've been testing it every which way and then Shreddage Drums UI got all screwed up followed by Shreddage Bass behaving in the exact same way as Shreddage 2 ... conclusion is that Kontakt's wrappers got corrupted in this project (thank god the others are still fine).

(Using Shreddage 2x/Bass/Drums + FL Studio 12 Producer edition, Guitar Rig 5 pro. Two guitar tracks, each double tracked, no automation setup.

A couple of hours ago Shreddage 2x started to malfunction. I cannot change the major tabs anymore (Perform, Fretboard, etc.), it stays on the last tab I used, Perform. I can "deselect" it so that all 4 tabs are deselected, I can "select" all 4 tabs without the previously selected ones being "deselected". On the perform tab I also cannot access any of the articulations or effects buttons' options, so I cannot change tremolo speed at the moment which is what alerted me to this issue. I loaded previous saves and even though it worked fine in those saves then, it does not anymore. Saves from 20 hours of work back works fine. I removed all the EQ plugins I tested in the last day but that didn't fix it. Other than the EQ plugins I've only installed Reflektor.

Testing:
I saved both channels' presets in the Kontakt wrapper, created a new Kontakt channel and loaded those presets, it works fine, loaded the same Guitar Rig 5 presets, works fine.

Workaround:
Recreate both guitar channels, load presets, copy all sequencing from old channels to new channels, delete buggy channels and hope it doesn't happen again ...)

You're having some fun issues there...
Nothing I've ever experienced before but that's quite intriguing nonetheless.
One way or another, you can't deny death.
Simply said...
We're dead but we just don't know it yet.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”