Questions about shortcuts? (and a few others)

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HobbyCore wrote:I suppose no responses to my other questions?
Which ones are unanswered? Looks like folk took a crack at some of them
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

chico.co.uk wrote:
HobbyCore wrote:I suppose no responses to my other questions?
Which ones are unanswered? Looks like folk took a crack at some of them
Is it possible to assign shortcuts to things like 'split at mark-in point', 'split at mark-out point', 'slap clips to neighbor' etc..? It seems that there are a lot of commands that are not listed in the shortcuts editor.

Is there a 'tab to next transient' command?

Can you change the timebase with a shortcut?

How do you zoom in on the contents of an audio clip without affecting the content? (like adjusting clip gain, but without actually changing the gain... only the visual change)

The alt-shift-arrow key to select multiple clips does not work for me. OS X 10.9.4, is there anything that I need to change for this to work? (no confirmation that this is broken?)

Are there any alternative ways to view plugins? They seem to get really mashed up with more than 2-3 there, and they are constantly changing size/position when adding/removing things.

Is there a way to change the clip 'title bars' to be larger? They are awfully tiny on my mbp.

Is there a way to make the clip 'title bars' not offset the waveform drawing when they show?

Is there a way to make the plugin 'boxes' not dynamically sized?

If the plugins are getting mashed together, click and drag the arrange window over to make room for them.

bobmartinmusic wrote:If the plugins are getting mashed together, click and drag the arrange window over to make room for them.
I understand, and thank you for pointing that out.

I assume that this means that there is no way to make the plugin 'boxes' not dynamically size themselves? any workarounds?

I find it slightly annoying when adding/removing things to audition and the location of the plugin boxes are changing constantly.

Return to “Tracktion”