T6 Bugs

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

To place Bugs go to http://www.tracktion.com/ Find the Help-Button on the page and ask something. In the next step you can place messages at last. :idea:

T6 (x86) and 64 DemoMode

----
Don't know in what i ran when posted this, it seems to work correct now ... :oops:
Last edited by bobobo on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

My vengeance essential fx vst3 dont work at all in t6, in t5 at least they worked partialy, only the automation did not work, now nothing works???
as to vst2 of the plug in they dont work in t5 and t6 :(

Windows7 64bit
T5 64bit, T6 64bit

Nothing is fixed as not working Steven Slate Drums4(Mac Os 10.9.5) in Tracktion 5 and not working in Tracktion 6
I had high hopes. To pay $ 30 for this upgrade is wasteful.
Last edited by Gi.son on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gi.son wrote:Nothing is fixed as not working Steven Slate Drums in Tracktion 5 and not working in Tracktion 6
I had high hopes. To pay $ 30 for this upgrade is wasteful.
1. $30 is a trivial upgrade price, far from wasteful.

2. SSD4 seems to be working ok for me in T6, just did a quick test. T6 32 on Win 8.1 x64. SSD4 Essential v1.1.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

mcnelson
What to do with a program that does not work license plugins? I am writing in support in November, nothing has changed. And if all that is trivial buy for $ 30 a broken thing. Peace to all.

We are working with the Slate guys to try and track down the compatibility issue - its a combined effort so feel free to 'encourage' them too :)
Tracktion Software Corporation

Finding that when I open a T5 project and attempt to delete a track, poof crash. Log entry says:

Code: Select all

12 Feb 2015 21:34:01  Loaded edit: test Edit 1
12 Feb 2015 21:34:08  Crashed
12 Feb 2015 21:34:08  

12 Feb 2015 21:34:08  Thread 0:
12 Feb 2015 21:34:08    0: EditPlaybackContext.cpp:EditPlaybackContext::fillNextAudioBlock:506
12 Feb 2015 21:34:08    1: DeviceManager.cpp:DeviceManager::audioDeviceIOCallback:966
After a couple of restarts (program), seems to revert to being ok, but may randomly start crashing again on subsequent tests.

T6 32, Win8.1 x64.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Just FYI,

I couldn't get T6 to open any edits (new or otherwise) without crashing until I
removed the old tracktion.settings file in the appdata directory to reset the thing...

In case this helps anyone...

Win 8.1 64...

-Cheers

*edit its because of melodyne for me.

Waves CLA Guitars is not working, it can be loaded, but sound is bypassed through the plugin.

Has anybody noticed, and is a more of a nuisance then a bug, but when I open project from T5 in T6 I get one extra empty track addet to the project?

Melodyne can't be loaded in T6.
with description "Deactivated after failling to initialise correctly"

It is loaded in T5 correctly, but its setting causes crash in T6.
Any project can't be opened.

Win8.1 64bit T6/5 64bit

Still crashing when resizing JUCE plugins.

Is it just me or are racks broken in T6? If I wrap a plugin in a rack it no longer receives midi (if an instrument) or processes audio (if it's an effect or FX chain). Racks are only working for me if I create one from scratch.

Bug in current T6 on Win7 x64: when a MIDI item is loop-enabled the selected notes are not highlighted with a red border. When looping of midi item is disabled the border workers as usual.
Instrumental synthwave/synthpop with classical elements: https://www.feiyr.com/x/CaMResonance2022

Maybe a bug: in the MIDI pianoroll the horizontal grid lines have a thicker line on every "F" key instead on the "C" keys. On the "C" key there the line is much thinner. That makes me always click on "F" when I want to create a "C" note.
Instrumental synthwave/synthpop with classical elements: https://www.feiyr.com/x/CaMResonance2022

Return to “Tracktion”