New to T5 and I cannot get any sound output other than the test tone.

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I have installed the software and I am eager to get it working. I have successfully setup the inputs and can record and export the complete mix to a .wav file which works great.

However, I cannot not get tracktion to play audio back on the Behringer X32 sound board.

I have setup the outputs and can successfully here the test tone in the settings screen. But while trying to playback recorded audio I cannot get any sound to come from the sound board. I see the meter bar moving indicating that there is sound...

Please help :)

Let me clarify...

I actually have T6 not T5

and

I can get playback if I switch from ASIO to windows audio and have a simple output. But I thought I could remix the playback using my X32.

as the x32 has some complex routing options, i would search in this direction.
how does the board incorporate the audiostreams coming from the usb interface/asiodriver?

from what i read in the net:

go into the routing setup in your board and in the first layer (home), choose the interfacecard as possible inputs.
it seems called card1-8, card9-16, ... (scroll down in the list to see them)

then those channels coming from the computer via the asiodriver, should be available as choosable inputs in the config menu/page of the channels.

don't know if that is correct (i don't have a x32), but that's what i found after searching around a little ...

good luck, maybe read around the manual a bit, regarding routing in your mixer ;)

Did you ever find a solution for this issue? I'm having a similar issue using T7 and a Behringer X32. I can record multi-track, but playback is only on 2 channels instead of the original recorded channels.

Bo_Hunter wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:34 am Did you ever find a solution for this issue? I'm having a similar issue using T7 and a Behringer X32. I can record multi-track, but playback is only on 2 channels instead of the original recorded channels.
There is an output option for each track. When you highlight a track, its properties appear in the Properties Panel (centre, lower) and at the top of the third column is an option called Track Destination. See if that helps.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Return to “Tracktion”