New Tracktion tutorial video on youtube

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Please comment an give any suggestion for next Tracktion advance tutorial video

I think your setup is really customized to the way you produce. It's cool because it shows how flexible T6 can be.

The cool thing I picked up from your video was the idea of using two Volume & Pan plugins in series. Use the first for your volume automation and then use the second for mixing offset adjustments. That is a very practical trick.

Thanks for watching and I really appreciate you commenting I will make another video in the next coming days do have any suggestion on a topic to add the next video please feel free to let me know :party:

Last edited by lay it prodctions on Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

I think that's the next big thing to raise the bar for Tracktion a bunch of project templates as many as They can think up for all your needs. Start a forum for the holidays for Trackie's to submit there favorite templates and use the best 25 to 30 templates in T7 I don't Know about any one else but 30 templates will fill like thirty plugins in its self, like what's better that your favorite vst with a tone presets and this don't cost nothing Tracktion 7 an edge on other DAWs but at lease 10 templates should come in T 7 for all the common music needs Bill maybe you can Talk TSC into doing this I have a lot of great templates for recording mixing and mastering but mostly only record hip hop and R&B so my templates are more towards these genres but I have use Tracktion to record for a couple of hours but I don't record with a band but I would like to see a live band template also in T7 with the aux sends and all.

Return to “Tracktion”