Tracktion 6 high cpu usage

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Why is it overloading my CPU when mixing down tracks?

Platform? Processor (s)? Memory?

How many tracks and VST's in use?

Have you looked at the CPU details on which VST's may be using heavy processing? (click the cpu meter in the upper right).
Waveform 11; Win10 desktop/8 Gig; Win8 Laptop 4Gig; MPK261; VFX+disfunctional ESQ-1

Gyrosound wrote:Why is it overloading my CPU when mixing down tracks?
In the absence of any other data in your post, I'll suggest 'alien incursion'.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Maybe take a look at the cpu usage meter and see if there's any greedy plug-ins and freeze those tracks.
Rendering at 1X play speed doesn't hurt either.

When you found the sound you like for your edit Make a copy of your edit first, then in your copy of your edit render all your tracks that has plugins this will kill all you cpu usage from plugins giving you more could to mix and master with an you will still have the original saved for safekeeping :tu:

lay it prodctions wrote:
When you found the sound you like for your edit Make a copy of your edit first, then in your copy of your edit render all your tracks that has plugins this will kill all you cpu usage from plugins giving you more could to mix and master with an you will still have the original saved for safekeeping :tu:
Or use Freeze Points which basically does the same thing with significantly less hassle and more flexibility.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Tracktion”