Hey guys has the PDC been fixed in V7?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey there Jules and co, unfortunately dynamic PDC was broken in T5 and T6.

For plugins like pro Q that have different latency modes, or ozone where different processors enabled or disabled changed the latency, tracktion no longer reports the pdc on the fly like it used to. You have to exit the project and come back to it for it to see the change.

Even T2 worked perfectly in this way - variable latency effects had their latency updated correctly as it changed.

Hi TheoM, have you tried the latest version of T6 (v6.3.0)? This should be working correctly now.
To check, open the resource monitor by clicking on the CPU usage in the top right of an Edit and you should see the reported latency change with the various settings.
You'll may need to stop and start playback for the changes to take effect.

Hi TheoM, have you tried the latest version of T6 (v6.3.0)? This should be working correctly now.
To check, open the resource monitor by clicking on the CPU usage in the top right of an Edit and you should see the reported latency change with the various settings.
You'll may need to stop and start playback for the changes to take effect.

Thanks very much, no I haven't. The last I tried was initial releases of 6.

Very cool to know it's been fixed.

I will test a few things (want to see if tempo matching for apple loops is working now as well), as i'd like to use tracktion 6 to open a few projects from T2 days, and re invent them rather than transfer them to another DAW. cheers

Return to “Tracktion”