Melodyne Essentials missing from Downloadable Products page

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I purchased the T7+ bundle last week but so far it seems that I've been gypped out of the Melodyne Essential portion of the bundle. It's supposed to show up on the list of my 'Downloadable Products' but it's not there. Unless I'm wrong and there is some other method that Tracktion has of delivering Melodyne? Anyway, I sent Tracktion customer support an email on Friday and I've yet to receive a response. Do I just wait, contact the better business bureau, my lawyer, Melodyne, or what?

I believe the download is from the Celemony site. Did you get an email with a code for Melodyne Essentials when you bought the bundle?

https://shop.celemony.com/cgi-bin/WebOb ... 3.5.15.0.9
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Nope. No email from Tracktion or celemony.

yeah, i might as well send them (celemony) an email

I checked my emails from when I first bought a version of Tracktion that included Melodyne (in 2014), and they'd sent me a code to use in the Celemony shop that allowed me to get it. I'd expect the code to originate from the Tracktion end, so it might be worth emailing support@Tracktion.com again and telling them you didn't get an email with a code for Melodyne Essentials. It couldn't have gone into a spam folder, could it?
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

They sent me a reply about an hour ago, i checked my spam/junk folder but nothing there so i told them to resend. Also complimented them on T7 because so far it has been impressively free of stuttering, glitches and most importantly my oldish laptop can run the 64bit version, no sweat.

Good, glad it's almost sorted. :party:

Yep all sorted woo-hoo :)

Return to “Tracktion”