tracktion 8 hints???

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lutin mutin wrote:I have seen again all the NAMM videos concerning TSC and MOK...
I have heard in the Woody's mouth that the Collective Sampler was not totally finished today, but I didn't heard an expected released date for the Waveform product.
And yes, the WaveRazor product has been announced for march, 1st, but nothing related with WaveRazor AND Waveform for the same released date.

Have I missed something ?
No you didn't miss anything it's a good guest I can almost promise you the WaveRazor and Waveform will release on the same date :hyper:

jabe wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:I hope Waveform will have ARA.

Will it be multi-touch friendly?

Too bad Waverazor is so edgy.
I am more into ambient music.
Doesn't T7 have ARA?
Yes but I was afraid that it may be removed.
A bit of paranoia, well concern anyway.
ARA support is very important to me.

I do wonder if the ARA is fully implemented as
opposed to Samplitude's which is not.

How is it implemented now? Never used it tbh

@ Lay It Productions

OK !
... and thanks for the info on the future release date of Waveform...

Will wait... wait... wait... ;-)

jabe wrote:You Usans with your wonky date formats!

March 1st then. :lol:
thank god you translated that. Still a few weeks away

Excited ! So I guess you can use Waveform just like regular Tracktion but it also has a mixer page .... Looks really good , I've been wanting to get a Raspberry pie3 and an Xbox 360 controller and RetroPie 0S .... So this is all just really mind blowing to me ... I see why they've been quiet they've been. Really hard at work !!!

Oh wow I thought the GUI update for version 7 looked pretty smooth but I love the way this looks, at least based off of the videos. It still looks incredibly simple and clean but I must say the addition of the mixer for me is huge. This could be a good year for Tracktion.
Windows 10 PC. Reason. Cubase. Waveform. Reaper. Studio One Pro. Epiphone Les Paul Pro II. Nektar Panorama t4. Yamaha RBX Bass. Faderport 2. Eris E5 Monitors. SSL2 Interface. Audient Evo 4. AKG C214. Aston Origin. MXL 990.

The midi editor window looks better to . The old school Tracktion inline Midi editor always seemed cramped .

So now I am not only looking forward to
WaveForm
but also
FL studio 13
Hollyhock 3
Bitwig 2
and the
Sonar Platinum updates.

Still on my list of contenders
Studio One 3
Samplitude Pro X3
Reaper 5
I removed Cubase 9 as a contender.
Mixcraft and Mulab are long shots for me.
Live and Digital Performer have been out for a long time.

I will then decide on my main DAW or
my one and only DAW.

The next few months will be filled with anticipation.
But with Waveform with
ARA
Multi-touch
improved midi
Modular environment
Mixer
it is a viable candidate!

Article from MusicRadar with one of the vids we've already seen.

http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/nam ... -pi-647387
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Hope they keep the light theme (I like the dark theme too)...the rest looks like a nice upgrade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Y2eupvLPI

Base price ot Waveform $99 ( 5.29 into vid)
Windows 10 / Intel core i7 2700k @ 3.50GHz / 16GB Ram / Emu 1212m Sound Card / Ati Radeon HD5400 Series G/Card

[quote="terrynoakes]

Base price ot Waveform $99 ( 5.29 into vid)[/quote]
Well , 5gb of sounds , new Sampler , new midi editor, chord/ARP pattern generator , mixer page .... I sure the upgrade path might be a tad more . ... I just hope they've fixed some of the bugs and crashes that they've induced with Tracktion 7 .... I get more crashes now than previous versions , also I hope they update T7 to fix it's issues before they give it away for free .... I will upgrade to Waveform :clap:

I think this hasn't been posted yet, though it's largely stuff we've heard already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8jPZRIOUPE
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

0:58 in above...

"Those people on KVR who freak out, like oh my gosh, it has a mixer, you don't ever have to use the new mixer if you don't want to"

:D
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

Return to “Tracktion”