Waveform, absolute beginner problems

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey everyone,

I got my seaboard yesterday. Along with it came waveform, but to my shame I fail in the very first steps. I am able to record via MIDI in order to get a track where I can see that something has been recorded, but I don't get any sound. I think the problem is that the output is on MIDI, but the seaboard hasn't got any output, but I am not able to change it.

I know this is kind of dumb, but english is not my native tongue and I can't really help myself with google. I hope my description of my problem wasn't too bad.

Thank you for your help :)

Felix

Hi,
If you have midi information recorded you need to put on a vst instrument on the track.
See attached photos I hope its of some help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Windows 10 / Intel core i7 2700k @ 3.50GHz / 16GB Ram / Emu 1212m Sound Card / Ati Radeon HD5400 Series G/Card

Thank you very much, it worked fine!

Is it possible to record the MIDI output of another program? For example if I use Equator, so I can record the 5 dimensions the seaboard offers.

[quote="faustos96"]Thank you very much, it worked fine!

I found it. Thank you for your help!

Have a nice day

No problem, have fun :)
Windows 10 / Intel core i7 2700k @ 3.50GHz / 16GB Ram / Emu 1212m Sound Card / Ati Radeon HD5400 Series G/Card

Return to “Tracktion”