Does anyone know about setup of T7?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HOLD THE PHONE I just clicked Scanning and Sorting > Scan for new or updated VST plugins and a lot of stuff showed up~! It's mostly my Melda freebies lol

I guess it was just about adding folders... odd that I didn't see that before~! Anywayz, thanks for the help~!

well something must be wrong with your software, is your operating system supported in T7?
Quad Core | 16GB DDR4 | 240 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD | FLStudio ASIO | 1 GB Video | W10 x64

rosesbyrosex wrote:well something must be wrong with your software, is your operating system supported in T7?
Windows 10 Pro. Does T7 support that?

rosesbyrosex wrote:well something must be wrong
Anyway - I found another way to get it done ^^^ You may have missed my posts on that.

By the way, you can only load 64 bit VST in the 64 bit tracktion version, and 32 bit vst in 32 bit tracktion 7. There is no vst bridge in tracktion, so check your if your are using the correct architecture 32 or 64 bit.
Quad Core | 16GB DDR4 | 240 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD | FLStudio ASIO | 1 GB Video | W10 x64

rosesbyrosex wrote:By the way, you can only load 64 bit VST in the 64 bit tracktion version, and 32 bit vst in 32 bit tracktion 7. There is no vst bridge in tracktion, so check your if your are using the correct architecture 32 or 64 bit.
Yeah, that occurred to me while I was watching the list be populated and wondered why I didn't have more lol I remember reading that.

Some plugins such as HoRNet were rejected, also. Shame since there's one I like to use a lot.

Some of us have the 32-bit and 64-bit versions installed. That could allow you to use a 32-bit plug-in and render a track, and then return to using the 64-bit version.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

kevinwayne wrote:
rosesbyrosex wrote:well something must be wrong with your software, is your operating system supported in T7?
Windows 10 Pro. Does T7 support that?
definitely

Return to “Tracktion”