aux send return issues t2

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

that's true ron, of course.

however you may like to actually try some things out before you post- a lot of your posts have been along the lines of "if i move my mouse to the side, is it likely that the arrow on my screen will move too?"- i.e. something you could easily find out for yourself without starting a whole pointless thread about it.
Kick, punch, it's all in the mind.

dude how about just being nice and cordial to a suffering old soul

RONC

Ron, you're an infant.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

in that case its pretty impressive i can manage a small business, hold a good job, college classes, create my own webpages, figure out 3d game design on my own, etc. all in the meanwhile dealing with a chronic illness that recently went out of remission.

back on topic,

thank you to those who DID help.
RONC

I just meant in regards to your old soul comment.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

admit it ron

you just want to feel loved like the rest of us

have a hug :hug:

Hello Tracktion users, far and wide!
I am having difficulties to set up the AUX SEND and AUX RETURN set up.
Can someone experienced give me some guidance?

Here's what I am trying to do:
I use tracktion 2 to record the band rehearsals using one stereo track only.
I would like to use a second stereo track to have track one routed to, however with all the filters I would like to see applied.

My first idea would be to place the filters in the main filter section of the Tracktion Edit page and have this applied for rendering. After the primary record track has been recorded, I would just render the total and have the effect in the newly rendered track, correct?

Alternatively, I thought, I could rerout the primary recording track via the AUX SEND filter to a second track with all the filters applied, the second track being the RETURN track. I have tried this but the Return track does not show any results, it remains blank during recording. Am I missing something?

I would appreciate your expert hints!

Thanks and cheers,

Udosmi

I think you may be over complicating things. Just add the filters you want to the track. You will be recording a raw, unprocessed signal, but will have your effects in place when you render. That's what you want to do, right?

Oh aye. You back too then Plat? Long time no see ...
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

chico.co.uk wrote:Oh aye. You back too then Plat? Long time no see ...
And so appropriately in a send return thread.

Well, I got a topic reply notification...

... actually T5 was the first thing I installed on my new laptop the other day, hoping to be creative with it at home. Not had much opportunity so far though :(

IIRs wrote:Well, I got a topic reply notification...

... actually T5 was the first thing I installed on my new laptop the other day, hoping to be creative with it at home. Not had much opportunity so far though :(
Got kids now? I've not completed anything, since we hatched some.
Before then I had to come up with less believable reasons for my unproductivity
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

How did you guess? Just one actually, he arrived a month ago. I'm screwed then I suppose... ;)

Return to “Tracktion”