Thrilled With Round Badge!

Official support for: drumdrops.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This kit is the most realistic sample library for drums I have ever used. Bravo!
I have been a BFD user since '08 and the Round Badge is my first Drum Drop purchase. BFD3 has been having some compatability issues with Cubase 8.05 update and it is affecting the behaviour of the drop down menus and other areas.
Can I get a simple rundown of what I am supposed to see in the Kit, Preset and Groove menus? I want to get the most out this amazing product.

Anybody? There is no kit or preset for Round Badge. Is this normal?

For a BFD3 Kit, the installation should look like this:

Local Disk > ProgramData > FXpansion > BFD3 > System > Kits > BFD3 Blues 1 JM.bfd3kit (BFD3KIT File)
BFD3 Blues 1 JM (PNG image)

There is no corresponding files for Gretsch Round Badge. Should there be. I can't find any.

Hi Olivichas,

Glad you like the kit!

There should be 4 Presets and 4 Kits - one that includes each snare supplied with the kit.

We also bundled in 15 Groove Palettes.

It seems that sometimes the Preset and Kit files don't load into the menus in BFD straight away.

Have you tried rescanning the data paths in BFD? This normally causes the Kit and Preset files to appear in the menu.

I had to do a manual rescan of C:\ProgramData\FXpansion\BFD3\System\ for the presets to show up.

See attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

Return to “Drumdrops”