Bass Riffer for Virtual Bass Instruments (v2.5 updates)

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is how you need the Riffs to play over any chord,
the first Riff has been dragged straight out of Ample Bass the second one has the has the switches in it and can be played over any chord on the chord track.
Ample Bass needs a Mode to read what chord is being played and adjust the notes in the Riff to be played to that chord/scale as RapidComposer is doing.
So any Riff that is dragged into the DAW from Ample, while playing the track, AmpleVSTi will read the Chord Track and re-adjust and play the notes of the Riffs in the track to to fit the Chords being played and what the scale/key set it AmpleVSTi.
This will provide a very quick way to create a song without have to manually fit every riff to every bar/chord, same goes for when you put the Riffer in the Strat, Tele..

Any-Riff-Over-Any-Chord.mp4< Right Click > Open in New Tab
If you get a Sign In at DropBox just click at the bottom "No thanks, Continue to view..."
Last edited by crossovercable on Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

larweb5 wrote:i'm not finding the 300 new riffs.i still only have 500 with this update.
Download Bass Riffer Preset Installer here
http://www.amplesound.net/en/download.asp

Boydbob wrote:I have 740 now. Not sure what I had before.
Did you use the COMPLETE installers for FULL versions?
That is correct number.

crossovercable wrote:This is how you need the Riffs to play over any chord,
the first Riff has been dragged straight out of Ample Bass the second one has the has the switches in it and can be played over any chord on the chord track.
Ample Bass needs a Mode to read what chord is being played and adjust the notes in the Riff to be played to that chord/scale as RapidComposer is doing.
So any Riff that is dragged into the DAW from Ample, while playing the track, AmpleVSTi will read the Chord Track and re-adjust and play the notes of the Riffs in the track to to fit the Chords being played and what the scale/key set it AmpleVSTi.
This will provide a very quick way to create a song without have to manually fit every riff to every bar/chord, same goes for when you put the Riffer in the Strat, Tele..

Any-Riff-Over-Any-Chord.mp4
If you get a Sign In at DropBox just click at the bottom "No thanks, Continue to view..."
Thanks for your suggestions, we will think about it.

iv'e finaly solved the problems iv'e had in the past with updates.just download full installer.

larweb5 wrote:iv'e finaly solved the problems iv'e had in the past with updates.just download full installer.
+1
This is how I got the extra riffs in the current update. They did not show up just with the update.

Just bought the ABP. Excellent product, l'm really enjoying it. You really have something unique with the Riffer! I look forward to seeing what advancements you can make to it in the future. More than 2 bars, chain patterns, follow chord progressions etc.

noddog wrote:Just bought the ABP. Excellent product, l'm really enjoying it. You really have something unique with the Riffer! I look forward to seeing what advancements you can make to it in the future. More than 2 bars, chain patterns, follow chord progressions etc.
Same here. +1

So at the moment the midi exports are just temp.mid, if you could write name-style-tempo-time sig-key-scale-chord ? that would help.

If it had the chord-key-scale exported as Midi Marker it would not only give a visual representation but the AmpleVSTi could read that info for when translating it to play over the same chord that is being played on the chord track where it is ?

This is RapidComposer re-fitting the A major A riff to C Minor C11 riff:

So if Ample can read the Chord being played and re-fit the A Major A riff to the C Minor C11 key/scale chord.

Tab Export Problem:
I'm still learning Ample Bass Riffer so I may have missed something here ?
When I export a Tab it is -1 semitone on the notes in piano roll,
the key switch F# is on String 2 but the note is C# not D for open D String 2, so the note don't play, it is silent.
Shouldn't Ample work out what note it can play rather than not playing any due to the String Keyswitches, shouldn't it play String 3 fret 4 instead ?

Here's the file you can try as I may have done something wrong.
Right click Save Link/Target As Crossfire.gp3

Hi, for tab export, tab player uses the tuning of tab file itself. We can guarantee the default tuning of guitar pro 6 is correct. You may check your tab file.

Thanks !
If I don't have Guitar Pro 6 to check tab file tuning, can you have an option to display the Bass Tuning and the Ample TAB Tuning, then I can set the Bass to that Tuning ?

Thanks.

You can use free software tuxguitar here http://www.tuxguitar.pw/

Thanks, it would just be good to do it all in Ample only, having the options above to show tuning without clicking on each string to show current tuning and without opening in GP or TUX to check tuning.

Thanks for Ample Riffer !, it is very good ! looking forward to Tele, Strat...
Will work great with chord track, any Riff anywhere chord/key/scale !

In Tab you need to be able to convert to more than one measure, you need to be able to highlight more than 1 measure to RIFF

Hello! I picked up an Ample bass with the riffer feature recently, and I have a question.

How can you tell what scales the supplied riffs are based on, since they only reference the key as one of the 12 root notes?

The dice feature in the Riffer lets you create random riffs. The key choices are the twelve major scale root notes, but then there are over 70 scale templates to choose from, and this is where you get to pick from major, minor, and many other modes...
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Return to “Ample Sound”