Bitwig Studio 1.1.7 RC-1

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Bitwig Studio 1.1.7 RC-1 is online. You can download the installers on http://www.bitwig.com/en/bitwig-studio/ ... idate.html. Here is the list of changes:

IMPROVED - Consolidating many clips with raw audio events did not work correctly.
FIXED - Not possible to show the clip launcher in the mixer panel in the dual monitor studio display profile.
FIXED - Mixer panel could allow resizing to a smaller height that it should really allow.
FIXED - Application could crash if openning a broken document that contained multiple drum chains for a single pad - now it shows error message instead.
FIXED - Occassional crash when working with time selections in the arranger.
FIXED - Dragging a clip to a drum pad that is occupied and slicing would add a new chain for that pad instead of using the existing one.
FIXED - Crash when dragging clip while overwriting it in recording.
FIXED - Crash when trying to show dialogs in some cases.

Cheers,
Volker
Volker Schumacher, developer at http://www.bitwig.com

thanks! downloading now! cheers!

Thanks - but where's 1.2 ?

Fjorko wrote:Still showing 1.1.6 on the download - even on my account ?
Look at the release-candidate page. If it's not showing 1.1.7 RC-1, try refreshing your browser.
http://www.bitwig.com/en/bitwig-studio/ ... idate.html
Volker Schumacher, developer at http://www.bitwig.com

thanks guys :)

volker@bitwig wrote:
Fjorko wrote:Still showing 1.1.6 on the download - even on my account ?
Look at the release-candidate page. If it's not showing 1.1.7 RC-1, try refreshing your browser.
http://www.bitwig.com/en/bitwig-studio/ ... idate.html
Yeah thanks Volker - my bad !

Bug : Note pitch shifter when set to -1 is the same as 0, -2 is actually -1.

To reproduce : Create a note pitch shifter and play a note, change note pitch shifter to -1 and the pitch is still the same.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bug : VST/i GUI windows do not dissapear when another channel is selected.

To reproduce : Create two or more channels, create VST/i devices on each channel, make the gui appear for the VST/i, select a different channel and the window doesn't dissapear. It's possible to make every single gui in the entire project appear all at once. This behaviour is different to how it worked in previous versions (where windows would appear only when a channel was selected).
Formally known as CnuTram.

Fjorko wrote:Thanks - but where's 1.2 ?
you are not the only one thinking this XD but bugfixes is nice anyway :D
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

CnuTram wrote:<snip>....Bug : VST/i GUI windows do not dissapear when another channel is selected.

To reproduce : Create two or more channels, create VST/i devices on each channel, make the gui appear for the VST/i, select a different channel and the window doesn't dissapear. It's possible to make every single gui in the entire project appear all at once. This behaviour is different to how it worked in previous versions (where windows would appear only when a channel was selected).
Actually, I personally find this preferable, as long as the ability to close the window remains an option.

There are times I will prefer to view one track while monitoring the vst of another.

Either way will have its pluses and minuses. :shrug:, but (and I hate to make this comparison), it's one of the things I like about working in Live. I can have a clip selected on a track and have the vst to another track open on the screen.

JM2C

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

thanks! you guys are gentlemen, and scholars

can't wait to load it when i get home

Reverse RAW audio bug still here. :(

mrfrenkie wrote:Reverse RAW audio bug still here. :(

so weird! working fine for me! RAW, stretch... hmmm.... i'm on windows

dsan@mail.com wrote:
CnuTram wrote:<snip>....Bug : VST/i GUI windows do not dissapear when another channel is selected.

Actually, I personally find this preferable, as long as the ability to close the window remains an option.

There are times I will prefer to view one track while monitoring the vst of another.

Either way will have its pluses and minuses. :shrug:, but (and I hate to make this comparison), it's one of the things I like about working in Live. I can have a clip selected on a track and have the vst to another track open on the screen.

JM2C

Happy Musiking!
dsan
Options - Plugin windows follow current track - on/off

dom@bitwig wrote: Options - Plugin windows follow current track - on/off
it would be a very nice feature ... if u add a shortkey to it :wink:
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

mrfrenkie wrote:Reverse RAW audio bug still here. :(

I was able to reproduce this.

Mac OS X (mavericks)

Return to “Bitwig”