Open Sound Control (OSC) is here

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

made 1 row clip launcher and got the mixer looking bitwig style. will share soonish

hey here is a bit of the rework I've been doing.

vert clip launcher complete here. has content recording and playing led's couldn't get is queued to work

(I built the original on the mixer page then I clone pasted it to its own page, I think that affects how it can be edited.)

and primary device fader bank and a device fader bank

------

I know a few of us are going at it this so maybe we can combine efforts?

I don't understand how to get the track colors out of bitwig but that would be great to add... pointers?

but yeah this is all very exciting

any pointers on running it on tablet without the search bar?

anyways let me know if you find it useful and have any improvements
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sebastian_blu wrote:I know a few of us are going at it this so maybe we can combine efforts?
I am still working on the Mixer page :-) It is a lot of work if you want to get the details right.
sebastian_blu wrote: any pointers on running it on tablet without the search bar?
Simply run the browser fullscreen?

No doubt, can’t wait to see what u get going with the mixer especially the rgbled. Awesome to see how responsive the dev on this software is we will have the ultimate bitwig touch controller shortly.

As far as full screen I finally figured it out. On iOS you have to got to the 10. Etc. Ip then once your there you hit the share button. In that menu there is an option to save it to your home screen. Mailing it a stand alone app type button. Then click that and it launches all pretty style. Haha. That’s the technical term for full screen.

Thanks let me know when u get a functioning mixer so I can take a look at how works. Thanks!!!

I released # 5.20.

Requires Bitwig 2.3.
  • New: The formatting of colors was changed from RGB(0..1,0..1,0..1) to rgb(0..255,0..255,0..255)
  • New: Status is sent for /device/window
  • New: /device/expand
  • New: Harmonized both send and receive to: /track/{1-8}/selected (was /select)
  • New: Harmonized both send and receive to: /track/{1-8}/autoMonitor (was /monitor/auto)
  • New: Renamed /position to /time/str for sending
  • New: Added sending /time/signature
  • New: Support "/punchIn 1" on receive
  • New: Support "/punchOut 1" on receive
  • New: Support for /device/drumpad/{1-16}/... for send and receive with the same attributes as for layers
  • New: Incl. a first version of a mixer template for the Open Stage Control OSC client (http://osc.ammd.net/).
  • Fixed: Send volume (as value and text) was sent as "value/valueStr" instead of "volume/volumeStr".
  • Fixed: Documentation error: Use "/track/{1-8}/send/1/name" instead of "/send/{1-8}/name".
Enjoy!

Sweet, added the track colors to my mixer launcher combo, cleaned up more stuff since my last post here let me know what you think
IMG_5D09521CBFCB-1.jpeg
clip launcher is all 8 lanes scroll by touching where the LED's are

might need some updates with mosses new update I think select and selected on the other page
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I am looking at making headphone mixer page in here, it would be useful to be able to select a send and have some faders to mix into that send. then select a different send and mix into that.

I am hoping to create something I can have each of my 7 band members dial in the mixes the way they want just by pushing their name (select send) then they can make adjustments

not sure if its possible in the api

let me know cheers

sebastian_blu wrote:I am hoping to create something I can have each of my 7 band members dial in the mixes the way they want just by pushing their name (select send) then they can make adjustments
Send 1 goes to the headphone output 1, Send 2 goes to the headphone output 2, ...
You can "simply" create 7 tabs, one for each band member (Klaus, Uschi, Paul, ... :-)).
On page one you put Send 1 for all 8 channel, on page 2 Send 2, ...

sebastian_blu wrote:Sweet, added the track colors to my mixer launcher combo, cleaned up more stuff since my last post here let me know what you think
Looks nice!

moss wrote:
sebastian_blu wrote:I am hoping to create something I can have each of my 7 band members dial in the mixes the way they want just by pushing their name (select send) then they can make adjustments
Send 1 goes to the headphone output 1, Send 2 goes to the headphone output 2, ...
You can "simply" create 7 tabs, one for each band member (Klaus, Uschi, Paul, ... :-)).
On page one you put Send 1 for all 8 channel, on page 2 Send 2, ...
Yeah that works just might make the tabs super small. The other thought I had was the same thing but just using modals. Either way it will be better then it is now having to adjust each of their mixes using a track pad with finger picks on lol. :tu:

Cheers

What about master fxtrack volume volume. That would be nice for lots of use cases I bet.

sebastian_blu wrote:What about master fxtrack volume volume. That would be nice for lots of use cases I bet.
What do you mean by "master fxtrack"?

oops, I was really tired when I wrote that...

what I mean to say is what about being able to assign faders to these volume controls directly
Screenshot_2018-03-10 11.38.34_jMgp5A.png
I would call them aux sends but in bitwig they are called effect tracks when you add them so i dunno

sebastian_blu wrote: what I mean to say is what about being able to assign faders to these volume controls directly
You can toggle to the effect channels with "/track/toggleBank" but it had some bugs which I just fixed today (not yet released).

ok thats cool, not really what I had in mind was hoping for a fixed solution, that I could place at the end of the modals for each of the 8 sends.

the modals
Screenshot_2018-03-10 19.31.11_ucpSXY.png
I would like to be able to add the effect volume at the end of this fader bank
Screenshot_2018-03-10 19.35.25_sgv69d.png

Return to “Controller Scripting”