Padsheaven1, 2 & 3 Soundsets for Zebra released

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Padsheaven Soundset for Zebra Padsheaven2 Soundset for Zebra Padsheaven3 Soundset for Zebra Zebra

Yes, amazing, and also intelligent application of the sounds in the wonderful demo.
Pad sounds always been my favorite type of synth sounds.

I just had some time to check the presets out. These are some of the best and most inspiring presets I know! And they are very expressive!
You know that I'm not saying that easily! I love the D-50 vibe of many of the presets!

Cheers
Dennis

Bought it... very nice indeed - as far as pads go very playable with PB, MW and AT... many thanks for this excellent bank...

Also, wanted to say that it is really cool to see someone try their hand at doing a first soundbank and doing such a great job of it, from sound design to marketing to ease of purchase. And big shout out to the U-He community for being so supportive of the efforts!

Wow.. amazing...
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

srcodling wrote:...And big shout out to the U-He community for being so supportive of the efforts!
+1 :tu:

Thank you everyone for the nice feedback and for supporting my soudset!

I am very honored!

Cheers,:)
Joseph

It's been an expensive evening - took the plunge and bought Zebra 2 with Dark Zebra, plus Simon Stockhausen's Zebra set and of course Padsheaven and am now gloriously swamped in fantastic presets. If it wasn't for the beach volleyball at the Olympics, I doubt I would have surfaced from my Mac all night!

And great video - it really adds something to see the presets named as they play.

Very, very nice! I just saw/heard the video. I like that a lot. Respect! :)

hollo wrote:Hi :)

Finally, i made it! More than 9 month of joyfully addicted work
It shows in the quality, absolutely no rushing it out here, good work :)
Arksun
Music Producer | Sound Designer
www.arksun-sound.com

mpreed wrote:It's been an expensive evening - took the plunge and bought Zebra 2 with Dark Zebra, plus Simon Stockhausen's Zebra set and of course Padsheaven and am now gloriously swamped in fantastic presets. If it wasn't for the beach volleyball at the Olympics, I doubt I would have surfaced from my Mac all night!

And great video - it really adds something to see the presets named as they play.
:tu: So after the Olympics, you'll begin your swimming training - in presets.

Thanks for your support-support Fritze! :)
Arksun wrote:
hollo wrote:Hi :)

Finally, i made it! More than 9 month of joyfully addicted work
It shows in the quality, absolutely no rushing it out here, good work :)

Thank you Arksun, i must have learned from someone...your opinion means a lot to me! Respect! :)

thank you Josef, some of these are glorious.

The demo sounds excellent. I got the soundset, and it is absolutely superb -- obviously created by a musician, for musicians. Thanks Joseph, for this beautiful soundset.

fateamenabletochange wrote:thank you Josef, some of these are glorious.
Thanks, i'm very glad for your feedback!
mleghorn wrote:The demo sounds excellent. I got the soundset, and it is absolutely superb -- obviously created by a musician, for musicians. Thanks Joseph, for this beautiful soundset.
Thank you Mike! I wonder which presets will be your first choice
for your next track?

Cheers, :)
Joseph

Awesome pad sounds! Next on my shopping list! :D Those pads will probably be a great basis for "trance gate" sounds - I recently got Audiodamage's "BigSeq2" which is just great for using it on sounds like yours!

Marco

mleghorn wrote:The demo sounds excellent. I got the soundset, and it is absolutely superb -- obviously created by a musician, for musicians. Thanks Joseph, for this beautiful soundset.
I also just bought these and the above quote expresses my sentiments exactly.

Buy Button takes me to "down for maintenance" page since last night.
Bummer. :cry:

Return to “u-he”