Latest Updates (Revision 3898) for 11 u-he products - now available!

Official support for: u-he.com

chk071 wrote:i don't know how many warez sites or forums you browse
I don't need to browse any, I just need to put Google Alerts on one single site. Once a crack comes out the "hard working uploaders" make sure it's on every site. Their income depends on making them available to as many downloaders as possible, and some just made quite a few extra bucks recently.

i always wonder how those guys make money from it..probaly commercials

Suloo wrote:i always wonder how those guys make money from it..
Guess it's all about traffic as Urs implied in his post. The more people come to the sites to download the cracks, the higher the traffic, the more money you make from ads on those sites and so on.

EDIT: a-ha, you apparently had the same idea while i was typing ;)

kinda ironic to have commercials wich suggest you to buy something on a warez page..

sorry for offtopic

Suloo wrote:i always wonder how those guys make money from it..probaly commercials
Not exactly.

There are different types of 'income streams'. The 'hard working' uploaders get paid by the hostings services, the hosting services get paid by the customers ( for premium accounts), and the torrent/warez sites get money from commercials (i.e mostly I guess: from Google).

There's a whole big 'black economy' around warez, I remember having read that e.g. some dude got an monthly icome from around 2,000 bucks (tax free of course) from a well frequented warez site. :o

Good news: Latest cracks are not fully cracked. I won't go into details but we can reproduce one fine limitation that slipped through. We won't waste much time on new checks.

cool :) so we maybe can expect a Tyrell N6 update with switchable themes & co for Christmas :D

Tyrell already supports switching themes. You just need to create Support/Themes folder in TyrellN6.data folder... add your theme there, and off you go!

Thanks for the info, will try it :)
besides, I'm sure there are other little things Urs plans for the next Tyrell update ...can't wait ^^

Hey,
I just tried to do the latest update as I had some clipping issues (see other post).
Now I can't open zebra any longer because of 'u-he Error 3' (see screenshot)
zebraerror.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

After undoing the update I still get the error. BTW zebra plays, but has 'No GUI resources', so I can only play what I already have programed, and cannot change any parameter.

where did you install the vst itself?

Hi there,
could you send us an email about that? Thanks!
https://www.u-he.com/cms/uhesupport

Viktor
u-he team

sorry for hijacking this thread but,

- is there any eta on the new zebra skin? for christmas maybe? :)
- will it feature anything like the plugmon pokemod skin does?

thx, cheers!
https://sepix.net/

DJ and Music Maker. Unconventional Electronic Music. Braindance. Breakcore.

I was just altering my default configured mapping for Hive in Live, and noticed many more parameters that were previously unavailable to configure now are. Most importantly for me, SEQ MODE (Off/Mod/Play)/Record). I've been asking for this for a long time for using with Push. Now I'm recording sequences very very quickly, including velocity data, and playing them back without having to go back and forth to the mouse. Wonderful!

That + the individual gate steps and the rest of the arp/seq section works well from Push.

Thank you!

Return to “u-he”