Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

thanks
it is solved
I had to put "zebra.data" to the root of C:
and it works :)
other place lead to the white screen ...
very happy to enjoy this new version
especially the new file manager and the verb

best regards
Fred

ps : it works for me on dual screen (mouse roll also)

Minor issue:

I'm finding it a bit confusing that Z2 has *three* init presets:

1) The preset "initialize" in the local folder
2) The preset which is active after loading zebra into the host, also called "initialize" but different from 1.
3) The preset "init" which you get by right clicking into the "LED" display and which gives *no output*.

Maybe this could be consolidated to just one init preset!? :hyper:

Chris-S wrote:Minor issue:

I'm finding it a bit confusing that Z2 has *three* init presets:

1) The preset "initialize" in the local folder
2) The preset which is active after loading zebra into the host, also called "initialize" but different from 1.
3) The preset "init" which you get by right clicking into the "LED" display and which gives *no output*.

Maybe this could be consolidated to just one init preset!? :hyper:
I kinda like this functionality, how about if they each had a distinguishing name? That way we could have three ways of initializing but clearly labeled.

Extremely tiny cosmetic glitch, the borders around the OSC1...OSC4 buttons are jumping around a few pixels when switching to the fullscreen editor and back. The borders around MSEG1...MSEG4 buttons don't, so I thought it's worth mentioning :wink:

Z-Rev not working in Ableton 10. I am getting a white box. Win 10 system.

Goratrix wrote:Extremely tiny cosmetic glitch, the borders around the OSC1...OSC4 buttons are jumping around a few pixels when switching to the fullscreen editor and back.
Ha, very good catch, would not have noticed this. But have already been told that it's not as easily fixable as I had hoped.
So we might have to live with this little border jump. Or maybe we could send the national guard to protect those borders. Seems to be a popular option these days. :clown:
That QA guy from planet u-he.

tony10000 wrote:Z-Rev not working in Ableton 10. I am getting a white box. Win 10 system.
Works fine over here.
Sounds like an installation issue. Did you maybe install to the 'program files' location? If I do that, then I get the white screen.
See other post with same issue: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=502299
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Any breaking news?

There'd be a sticky thread about that if there were any.

Could I ask one tiny little request: When you post a revision, could you also please post the revision date/time? That is, if this thread's first post is continually updated rather than started new with each batch. Without opening Ableton and dragging in a copy of Zebra, I have no idea if my revision number is the same or different to what is posted.

tasmaniandevil wrote:
tony10000 wrote:Z-Rev not working in Ableton 10. I am getting a white box. Win 10 system.
Works fine over here.
Sounds like an installation issue. Did you maybe install to the 'program files' location? If I do that, then I get the white screen.
See other post with same issue: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=502299
I went back to 2.7 and ZRev works fine again. So, I am a bit mystified.

Ok I got it installed successfully but it did not scan for presets. I don't see a scan option anywhere. Can someone send me a screenshot? Or tell me how to find it? Core Revision 7114.

Right-click in the folder area of the preset browser. Also perhaps read the manual, it's all explained in there. ;)

to Marc2109
right click on category --> refresh

Hanz Meyzer wrote:Any breaking news?
I fixed an old bug in the arpeggiator. This will delay a possible release by another week because sound changes need to be evaluated by comparing hundreds of presets.

Return to “u-he”