FEATURE REQUEST list - what do you want from energyXT2 ?

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I would also add, one more time, to be able to access the loop markers lane from the mixer view. These three features only could turn a close to useless host into a live tool deserving some attention.
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

Ja.x wrote:I would also add, one more time, to be able to access the loop markers lane from the mixer view. These three features only could turn a close to useless host into a live tool deserving some attention.
You can set the interface like that yourself:

How is that :o ? Sequencer and mixer in the same view? Teach me, please :hyper: . Being able to do that, with the ability to select a track for active synth(s), and play the keyboard, XT2 would start to deserve some attention for live use, IMO.

It's very easy to do :)

1. Select the sequencer (Tracks) tab
2. In the top right corner below the main "min", "max" and "close" buttons you'll see another "max" and "close" buttons, click the "max"button.
3. Right click the mixer caption bar and select "delete". This won't delete the mixer, just the tab so the mixer will be undocked.
4. Right click the mixer caption bar, select "Dock" and then the "Tracks" dock.

Now you have both the mixer and sequencer under the same tab and you can arrange them as you wish.

MIDI OUT ports without Asseca plug-ins needs !!!!
It's a minimal requirement for a commercial DAW ....
Zeuhl Muzik for ever !

Branis wrote:
Ja.x wrote:I would also add, one more time, to be able to access the loop markers lane from the mixer view. These three features only could turn a close to useless host into a live tool deserving some attention.

Is there a place where I can grab this skin? Looks cool.

Here are some feature requests for the synth/sampler:

1. Some kind of basic limiter for the output

2. The option to use the filter wave-shaper on samples

3. Sample zoom and end-loop assignment (like in 1.4)

4. The option to assign CC's to the LFO depth & speed

5. The ability to assign a sample and "turn off" the pitch keytracking. For example, I would like to use a white noise sample and have it play the same pitch for all keys.

I don't think these FRs would "bloat" the synth...

esl wrote:
Branis wrote:

Is there a place where I can grab this skin? Looks cool.
I just uploaded it to XT User. It's here

Branis wrote:It's very easy to do :)

1. Select the sequencer (Tracks) tab
2. In the top right corner below the main "min", "max" and "close" buttons you'll see another "max" and "close" buttons, click the "max"button.
3. Right click the mixer caption bar and select "delete". This won't delete the mixer, just the tab so the mixer will be undocked.
4. Right click the mixer caption bar, select "Dock" and then the "Tracks" dock.

Now you have both the mixer and sequencer under the same tab and you can arrange them as you wish.
:tu:

Still, it's a workaround. I think that once we have opened the loop markers lane in the sequencer, it should remain visible in the mixer, or even better, be possible to open it from the mixer at any moment.

Still waiting for "Quantize Lengths"... :ud:

Thanks for that skin.

Also a basic CPU meter would be nice.

FR for being able to assign CC's to the drumsampler pad volume levels

FR mute/free cpu button to free cpu of vsti's that are NOT visible in
sequencer view (after deletion from a track)but that are still active in modular view (every time a plugin gets assigned to a track and then gets deleted from sequencer view is still present in modular view routing and thus eating up cpu usage , this is annoying to check everytime back and forth to delete them manually from modular view)

paladium wrote:FR for being able to assign CC's to the drumsampler pad volume levels

FR mute/free cpu button to free cpu of vsti's that are NOT visible in
sequencer view (after deletion from a track)but that are still active in modular view (every time a plugin gets assigned to a track and then gets deleted from sequencer view is still present in modular view routing and thus eating up cpu usage , this is annoying to check everytime back and forth to delete them manually from modular view)
In fact I would like to be able to assign CC's to everything, like in XT1. Even better, can't we pretend that XT2 never happened and have a 1.5 instead :shrug: ?

I always really liked the "turn all effects on/off" trigger button in Samplitude. It's a real hassle turning all the VSTs off in a mix to record without latency or even just play without stuttering etc for those of us with shitty hardware. I have no idea how hard this would be to implement, but would love to see it.

Mekanik Zain wrote:MIDI OUT ports without Asseca plug-ins needs !!!!
It's a minimal requirement for a commercial DAW ....
Yes, please.

Return to “energyXT”