XT Software has released the second beta version of energyXT 3.0 for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Added chord comp to MIDI tracks.
- Audio levels in mixer did not update when recording, now fixed.
- Main display with song name now skinnable.
- Added red clipping indicator to audio levels in mixer.
- Added 'Pattern mode' to marker tracks.
- Fixed - insert/remove bars in song will now update tempo and markers parts.
- Fixed - saved xtc clip would not show in browser until re-launch.
- Right-click to add chord from popup-list in piano roll.
- License model in version 3.0 changed to donationware for updates.
- Playback of frozen tracks was broken in last beta, now fixed.
- Fixed - random crash with text input.
- Markers will now loop only if loop is active.
- Added track params to MIDI In comp editor (for mapping MIDI cc to VST params on the selected track in sequencer).