energyXT 2.7 beta is here

Official support for: energy-xt.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DELETED

chuck death wrote:
sinkmusic wrote:Weird : the update is not detected if i launch the older version of Ext2 and "check for updates"...
I'm guessing that it might be because this is a beta and not an official update.
I don't think so, as there is an option to check for final and/or beta updates :?:

It doesn't see my ASIO or any of my midi devices.

Jenoki wrote:It doesn't see my ASIO or any of my midi devices.
Yep, same here, as I mentioned before :shrug: .
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

put the "libaam.dll" into the ext-folder and you will see all devices.

Right :tu: .
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

spacedad wrote: is there still a feature request page?
http://energyxt.uservoice.com/forums/31359-coming-next

DELETED

Orbitalgun wrote:
ah,thank you.
voted for stereo/mono input splitting etc...we can but hope. :D

michi_mak wrote:
Orbitalgun wrote:
it seems that place is as good as any other place to post requests ( if there is any meaning to posting requests at all )
that site is unmaintained for quite some time ( i neve.r got back my votes as some features were added in 2.6 final!!! )
Well it's an official place and not just another forum to hang in. Hmmm... I never thought I'd ever see another update for XT2 but that happened. Just keep posting here, there, anywhere. If it's a good idea your probably not the only person who's thought on it!

Hang in there! :o :o :o :shock: :D

does somebody know if on Linux it only works on 32bit?

can't get it to run on Mint Debian Edition 64bit.

fanta1 wrote:put the "libaam.dll" into the ext-folder and you will see all devices.
I have this .dll in the right folder and I see all my midi devices but only one works at a time, suggestions?

Are you talking about MIDI or audio devices? I haven't tried MIDI on here yet, but I think it only allows one audio device at a time, so I can't use my Zoom G7 as an audio input and my Pod Studio UX2 to monitor.

Yes, talking midi. Your right, only 1 out at a time, something that was also present in previous versions. Work around using third party vst to route out midi from various hardware. Had to turn off in host midi out, but got it up and running for the meantime. Please make this part of the native program, Mr. Jorgen.

Today this newest beta did that thing that ExT used to do a few versions back, which I thought had disappeared, and that is for the whole thing to just vanish off of the screen with no warning. I think I was in the process of adding a vst. I was in modular view , jamming with Kontakt and Reaktor . This vanishing trick is what made ExT totally unusuable for years...
He who has rejected his demons badgers us to death with his angels.

Return to “energyXT”