23-mar-14 - energyXT 2.7 beta 2 is here!

Official support for: energy-xt.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anybody know why there's no Linux version of the new beta?

Sanne wrote:Does anybody know why there's no Linux version of the new beta?
Maybe because it is a beta and Linux is probably the last OS version the developer makes.

anyone figured render to drum yet?

create a drum track, go to song menu in sequencer ..and theres a new option bounce to drum sampler...

fields2 wrote:create a drum track, go to song menu in sequencer ..and theres a new option bounce to drum sampler...
Good finding! :tu:
Thanks!

ah,cool,thanks @fields2,it's onlt visible when you're on the the drum track and i was looking for it when i was on an audio track.cheers jorgen v useful.:)

fields2 wrote:create a drum track, go to song menu in sequencer ..and theres a new option bounce to drum sampler...
I am using Mac version, and have followed that scenario when I tried it first, but I don't see that option. There are two possibilities: I am crazy or there is a bug. And both are quite possible :)

using windows here so can/t tell about mac version, but ..like spacedad said, be sure to have the drum track selected or else no option will be visible..

Yup, that's the case... but to no avail... I don't see that option. Doesn't matter, it's not substantial for my workflow, would be nice to have in some moments, but I can live without it. Thanks anyway!

fluffy_little_something wrote:
Maybe because it is a beta and Linux is probably the last OS version the developer makes.
Hmm, it was never the case before that there was no Linux beta, as far as I can remember, and I'm using XT2 since the beginning. Well, I'll just hope for the best and be patient, thanks for replying.

Edit: clarifying
Last edited by Sanne on Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sanne wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:
Hmm, it was never the case before, as far as I can remember, and I'm using XT2 since the beginning. Well, I'll just hope for the best and be patient, thanks for replying.
wrong, last beta is running nicely on my Lubuntu netbook!
so, why is there no Linux version?

Return to “energyXT”