3.0 v2 BETA is out !

Official support for: energy-xt.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Happy testing everyone... :)

And my first question...

I can get the new chord feature to play when clicking the pads in the editor, but how do I get them to play from midi track .. I'm just get single notes, even though chord is activated?

shedMusic wrote:And my first question...

I can get the new chord feature to play when clicking the pads in the editor, but how do I get them to play from midi track .. I'm just get single notes, even though chord is activated?
It works when I press record and then play/press the pads.

EDIT: It also works with the built in Keyboard
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

I have a v2 license (but not currently installed), is v3 a free upgrade?

I see that the license has changed to "donate for updates", does that mean that I have to donate for every single update from now on?
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

You can just download and use... this is just a beta (test) release.
I guess the donation ware will kick in once a final release has been made.

Another year long beta test round?

sbj wrote:
shedMusic wrote:And my first question...

It works when I press record and then play/press the pads.

EDIT: It also works with the built in Keyboard

OK I get that now... it records the MIDI data etc... I thought it would trigger the chord just from a single note, c1, c# etc from a sequence track, but it has to be an external midi device (or virtual keyboard)

"And what to my wondering eyes did appear ... "

Nice to see this in the news feed this morning!

Is there a list of those 32 sampled instruments in the full version? Just curious what they are and how good they are :)

Hm, I can't even set my Midi controller and sound card, the fields, where I suppose the options should be listed, are all empty...

Not too much info you gave us here fluffy...
But maybe the instruction given here:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 7#p6291747
(topmost post of page) will solve your problem too.

Hm, so where does that missing dll come from? I don't have it 8)

From a regular install of official 2.7 download.
Updates/Betas always come with the executable only, it is assumed to copy update executable into existing installation directory where all the other required files (not that much) are already in...
Or make a copy of original install directory and put the update executable there.

fluffy_little_something wrote:Is there a list of those 32 sampled instruments in the full version? Just curious what they are and how good they are :)
In current beta those sampled instruments (in reality it's 36 of them) sound horrible/completely distorted! There is a bug in the synthesizer in those 3.0 beta versions (even in SingleCore mode).
Otherwise most of them sound nice, but usually I guess they should just enable a quick start if new to energyXT. The piano surely is not sampled from a real piano but from a synthesized sound.
You may be able to see the list of instruments here:
http://members.aon.at/brauninger/Downlo ... uments.png

Oh, I see. I don't have that 2.7 version, no wonder I don't know what you are talking about :hihi:

Return to “energyXT”